Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Renault stereo help

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Renault stereo help

    Hi folks,
    Is it possible for someone to help me find my stereo code due to my local garage pulling out the wrong fuse!
    Due to problems with my pc I have lost most of my code calculators otherwise I would have done it myself!

    Not sure what make , here are the details
    model :22dc277/62
    TOL355
    RN277F20006949
    PROD NO:FD0002350006949

    BARCODE 8200256141TL355

    Any help is much appreciated

  • #2
    if you could upload the dump from the radio i can help.

    Originally posted by jackster View Post
    Hi folks,
    Is it possible for someone to help me find my stereo code due to my local garage pulling out the wrong fuse!
    Due to problems with my pc I have lost most of my code calculators otherwise I would have done it myself!

    Not sure what make , here are the details
    model :22dc277/62
    TOL355
    RN277F20006949
    PROD NO:FD0002350006949

    BARCODE 8200256141TL355

    Any help is much appreciated
    http://s10.rimg.info/982804566a49802...7473dc9808.gif

    Comment


    • #3
      how do i do that?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by jackster View Post
        Hi folks,
        Is it possible for someone to help me find my stereo code due to my local garage pulling out the wrong fuse!
        Due to problems with my pc I have lost most of my code calculators otherwise I would have done it myself!

        Not sure what make , here are the details
        model :22dc277/62
        TOL355
        RN277F20006949
        PROD NO:FD0002350006949

        BARCODE 8200256141TL355

        Any help is much appreciated

        Your code should be 3367

        Comment


        • #5
          you were absolutley spot on!!
          Thanks very much , it's nice to have tunes again,

          your a star!!

          Merry christmas everybody!

          Comment


          • #6
            Help need a code for my renault scienic

            Hello I am new to this forum so I apologise if I am in the wrong place. My car had to have it's heater replaced and now my radio won't work and I do not have it's CODE as I bought the car second hand . I do not want to have to pay renault 15 to get my code as I have just had to pay nearly 500 to get it fixed up and MOT'd:eek6:

            I have looked at the information people have supplied before and I hope this is right.

            RNRD4150008030
            RENRDW232-10
            FD0305300008030

            8200367492T L187-SECURITY.

            Any help greatfully received. Thank you in advance

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by teachergirl View Post
              Hello I am new to this forum so I apologise if I am in the wrong place. My car had to have it's heater replaced and now my radio won't work and I do not have it's CODE as I bought the car second hand . I do not want to have to pay renault 15 to get my code as I have just had to pay nearly 500 to get it fixed up and MOT'd:eek6:

              I have looked at the information people have supplied before and I hope this is right.

              RNRD4150008030
              RENRDW232-10
              FD0305300008030

              8200367492T L187-SECURITY.

              Any help greatfully received. Thank you in advance
              code is 3768

              Comment


              • #8
                tHANK YOU SO MUCH

                Dekster...what can I say Thank you so much. It works you are a star:thumbsup:

                Comment


                • #9
                  can anyone get an unlock code for a renault trafic, i have no idea how to get the code but all the details on the radio itself are as follows:
                  rnrdc090137585
                  renrdw300-60
                  fd0309020137585
                  8200633634t

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by renaultalan
                    can anyone get an unlock code for a renault trafic, i have no idea how to get the code but all the details on the radio itself are as follows:
                    rnrdc090137585
                    renrdw300-60
                    fd0309020137585
                    8200633634t
                    Please, letters/numbers from the main bar code 8200xxxxtt123, 7200xxxxxtt123 or security code, as Q123 or T0U123

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Main bar code number is 8200633634T
                      Security is SO56
                      Think it is model 22 DC277/62 CD

                      Thats all I've got. Hope this helps.

                      Alan

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by renaultalan View Post
                        Main bar code number is 8200633634T
                        Security is SO56
                        Think it is model 22 DC277/62 CD

                        Thats all I've got. Hope this helps.

                        Alan
                        try code 7925

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by RegWorts View Post
                          try code 7925
                          Tried 7925 and it worked!!!!!!! Yeh!!!!!!
                          Thank you so much and Happy New Year to you.

                          Best regards
                          Alan

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X