Hi I am new to this forum,
Can you please supply a code for my cd radio
Fiat Doblo 223 CD SB05
BP633165260287
7 646 331 316
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
fiat radio unlock code
Collapse
X
-
Hi,Originally posted by e1lton View Posthi everyone iam new in this forrum pls i need your help
I have an fiat grande punto t-jet 2009
And my radio just blocked and i need a four number code
But i found this serial codes
815BP854399831951
7 648 543 316
i have a fiat 199 mp3 SB05
3453
Leave a comment:
-
hi everyone iam new in this forrum pls i need your help
I have an fiat grande punto t-jet 2009
And my radio just blocked and i need a four number code
But i found this serial codes
815BP854399831951
7 648 543 316
i have a fiat 199 mp3 SB05
Leave a comment:
-
So i must contact with the local Fiat dealer? Any idea how much will be cost?
Leave a comment:
-
Hello,Originally posted by autoteileost View PostWould you please tell me the code for Fiat 500 ?
Radio is from MOPAR - model - FIAT 312 VP2 ECE
AEC 9915190300010600
SM-Version: 10.00.27.00
HW-Version: F. EU.D3.V23
FG PN: 07356248570
S/N: 02390
SUPPLIER: 96848
DATE: 11/01/2016
TRACEALIBITY
07356248570968480239001116
Sorry
Your code will only be available from someone with access to the Main Dealer database or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service
It is unlikely to be available for free from anywhere on the Internet
Leave a comment:
-
Would you please tell me the code for Fiat 500 ?
Radio is from MOPAR - model - FIAT 312 VP2 ECE
AEC 9915190300010600
SM-Version: 10.00.27.00
HW-Version: F. EU.D3.V23
FG PN: 07356248570
S/N: 02390
SUPPLIER: 96848
DATE: 11/01/2016
TRACEALIBITY
07356248570968480239001116
Leave a comment:
-
Hi.Originally posted by Peter1322 View PostHello! I need code to my Fiat doblo autoradio. 815BP633165614005. Help please!
Try.......3516
Leave a comment:
-
Hello! I need code to my Fiat doblo autoradio. 815BP633165614005. Help please!
Leave a comment:
-
Hallo,
can you help me. Need Radio code for my Fiat Doblo =/
BP 633 165 606 326
Leave a comment:
-
Hi.Originally posted by rte View PostHi, I need the code for Fiat albea 2006
visteon vp5off - 18c838-ea
serial : akf015152
radio code please..
Try......7712
Leave a comment:


Leave a comment: