Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fiat radio unlock code

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • constantino
    replied
    Originally posted by masterskay62 View Post
    Hi.
    Try........4899
    Grazie mille!Siete forti,funziona!

    Leave a comment:


  • masterskay62
    replied
    Originally posted by constantino View Post
    Salve ho smarrito i codici del mio autoradio visteon(fiat stilo) mi potreste aiutare grazie in anticipo i codici sono:
    Serial no M198595
    Model OB
    Fiat part no 735392561
    Hi.
    Try........4899

    Leave a comment:


  • constantino
    replied
    Salve ho smarrito i codici del mio autoradio visteon(fiat stilo) mi potreste aiutare grazie in anticipo i codici sono:
    Serial no M198595
    Model OB
    Fiat part no 735392561

    Leave a comment:


  • Goncalves
    replied
    Originally posted by nafetz View Post
    Hi,

    the code does not work. Do you have any suggestions?

    I submitted the correct serial number - as you can see on the photo in my previous post.

    Thanks.
    Hello,

    See link instructions => Link

    Leave a comment:


  • nafetz
    replied
    Originally posted by Goncalves View Post
    Hello,

    Your code is .... 5312

    Hi,

    the code does not work. Do you have any suggestions?

    I submitted the correct serial number - as you can see on the photo in my previous post.

    Thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • Goncalves
    replied
    Originally posted by nafetz View Post
    Hi - I would also need help with my fiat 500 radio...

    BP829091613679
    7648290316

    I already tried code 5312 which did not work

    Photo attached so you can see the information is correct.

    Thanks!
    Hello,

    Your code is .... 5312

    Leave a comment:


  • nafetz
    replied
    Hi - I would also need help with my fiat 500 radio...

    BP829091613679
    7648290316

    I already tried code 5312 which did not work

    Photo attached so you can see the information is correct.

    Thanks!
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Yann37
    replied
    Many Many thanks, It's functionnal.

    thank for the code
    thank for the reactivity

    Leave a comment:


  • Yann37
    replied
    OK I test it immediatly

    Leave a comment:


  • Dekster
    replied
    Originally posted by Yann37 View Post
    Dear all,

    To realize some job on my multipla, I disconnected the battery, and now my radio is blocked and request a code, that I don't have.

    My radio is a bosch 186 CD SB05
    ref: 7646325316

    Serial number is: 815 CM632597044234


    Could you give me the code please, if it's possible?

    best regards
    Hello,

    Your code is .... 1634

    Leave a comment:


  • Goncalves
    replied
    Originally posted by Yann37 View Post
    Dear all,

    To realize some job on my multipla, I disconnected the battery, and now my radio is blocked and request a code, that I don't have.

    My radio is a bosch 186 CD SB05
    ref: 7646325316

    Serial number is: 815 CM632597044234


    Could you give me the code please, if it's possible?

    best regards
    Hello,

    Your code .... 1634

    Leave a comment:


  • Yann37
    replied
    RAdIO code multipla BOSH 186 CD SB05

    Dear all,

    To realize some job on my multipla, I disconnected the battery, and now my radio is blocked and request a code, that I don't have.

    My radio is a bosch 186 CD SB05
    ref: 7646325316

    Serial number is: 815 CM632597044234


    Could you give me the code please, if it's possible?

    best regards

    Leave a comment:


  • masterskay62
    replied
    Originally posted by Palash View Post
    Hi everyone! I recently changed my Stock Grande Punto unit to a blaupunkt unit.

    But i dont have the code for it.

    please help me.

    These are numbers written on it.

    Blaupunkt D323 MP3 TE SB05

    815BP635488994959

    7646354616

    034502

    Really thankful for help!
    Hi.
    Try........2365

    Leave a comment:


  • Palash
    replied
    Hi everyone! I recently changed my Stock Grande Punto unit to a blaupunkt unit.

    But i dont have the code for it.

    please help me.

    These are numbers written on it.

    Blaupunkt D323 MP3 TE SB05

    815BP635488994959

    7646354616

    034502

    Really thankful for help!

    Leave a comment:


  • Dekster
    replied
    Originally posted by OlgaV View Post
    Hi, please help me with radio code for Fiat Panda
    BP 338548894873
    7643385316

    Thank You!
    Hi,

    5525

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X