This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W5 Unlock OK..

Chikos de lokos esto, aun no pude sacar ningun W510 probe con varios y nada de nada error error error, o sea no me lo detecta la rocker dongle en la etapa de ExTp, lo mismo me paso con un par de W5 hace un tiempo atras, la cosa es que hoy me llegaron dos W5 y dije si pruebo no pierdo nada, la cosa es que es de locos los 2 W5 salieron OK, lo mismo que no tuve problemas con ninguno de los V3Re que me trajeron es mas ayer hize uno con boot 0C.F4 (AT&T) sin ningun problema, solo me queda pedirle al Sr. Legija que chequee el procedimiento con los W510 que es lo que por el momento A MI no me esta funcionando.

Best Regards.

Boys of madmen this, even I could not extract ningun W510 probe with several and anything of anything mistake mistake mistake, or me the rocker dongle does not detect it in ExTp's stage, the same thing I pass with a couple of W5 a time ago behind, the thing is that today there came to me two W5 and I said if I try I do not lose anything, the thing is that it(he,she) belongs to madmen the 2 W5 went out OK the same as I did not have problems with any of the V3Re that brought me one is mas yesterday hize with boot 0C.F4 (AT&T) without ningun problem, only I still have to ask Mr. Legija that checks the procedure with the W510 that it(he,she) is what for the present time TO MY not this me working.

Best Regards.

Video

aca les subi un video que grabe con el 2do W5, lo que si al final del proceso veran que erre varias veces el TP, es por manos temblorosas eso, cansancio y demas.

Just a moment...

Best Regards.

Here they upload a video that it(he,she) records with the 2nd one W5, what if at the end of the process youŽll see that misses several times the TP, is for tremulous hands it, weariness and demas.

Just a moment...

Best Regards.

Comment

podrian subir el video a otro disco que no lo puedo descargar gracias...

Comment

Working...
      X