Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cable of hwk same of samsung rocker cable ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cable of hwk same of samsung rocker cable ?

hi all i used samsung hwk cable for samsung rocker v 1.32 and not work
    are they the same for UST-Pro or not.

i think so, ust= samsung rocker cables, but i try with e210 and d800 and the phone is not detected!!! really i dont know which cables i have to use

Comment

Originally posted by ika View Post
      hi all i used samsung hwk cable for samsung rocker v 1.32 and not work
      are they the same for UST-Pro or not.
      Hello For Samsung Rocker you can buy cables for
      UST-PRO- is 100% compatible.You can use RJ 45
      connected to Rocker or with one USB RJ 45 cable
      Converter and problem is solved.
      BR
      Hassan

Comment

cable of hwk same of samsung rocker cable

Originally posted by underworld View Post
        i think so, ust= samsung rocker cables, but i try with e210 and d800 and the phone is not detected!!! really i dont know which cables i have to use
        Hello!You can Use Cables From UST-PRO but don't
        forget install drivers for Samsung from Support.You
        need drivers for normal Samsung and Qualcomm.
        Don't forget this.If you have any problem with any
        phone after install drivers just ask me.
        BR
        Hassan

Comment

hamas tell me something....rj456 cables for samsung rocker need aditional drivers??? or are the same for rockerbox??? if need other drivers where are that??? and how install that?? because dont ask for drivers, that has a installer??

thanks! BR

Comment

hamas tell me something....rj456 cables for samsung rocker need aditional drivers??? or are the same for rockerbox??? if need other drivers where are that??? and how install that?? because dont ask for drivers, that has a installer??
            thanks! BR
            Hello!For Unlock Samsung with Rocker you only need install drivers
            for samsung.Only this,if you use cable RJ 45 ou USB is same situation.
            You don't need any drivers for any cable.
            BR
            Hassan

Comment

ok mr hamas i find the drivers in Index of .. / .. / RockerDongle / Drivers / Samsung / but...if windows dont ask for the drivers how install that??? i conect the cel in the rockerbox and press info but windows dont ask for any drivers...just the phone ist not detected for samsung rocker

Comment

ok mr hamas i find the drivers in Index of .. / .. / RockerDongle / Drivers / Samsung / but...if windows dont ask for the drivers how install that??? i conect the cel in the rockerbox and press info but windows dont ask for any drivers...just the phone ist not detected for samsung rocker
                Hello!Friend!Drivers is in support for what?I tell you this:
                Go To Rocker Support, download, drivers and install in
                computer. Only this.
                Read this Post please:
                CD Clio - Unlock Forum - RIFF Box support forum
                BR
                Hassan

Comment

i undertand that process in 3g but my question is for samsung in rj45 cable, i tested with ust cables and the cel phone dosent was detected!! i ask you....for rj45 need aditional drives samsung phones like a127, x856, x636 etc?????

Comment

rocker dongle has universal pinout, you must use universal cables (ust, eazyunlocker,...).
                    ufs (HWK) has special pinout.
                    for unlock samsung phones over RJ45 port, no need to install drivers.
                    drivers are used for phones unlockable via usb cable (qlcomm).

Comment

i undertand that process in 3g but my question is for samsung in rj45 cable, i tested with ust cables and the cel phone dosent was detected!! i ask you....for rj45 need aditional drives samsung phones like a127, x856, x636 etc?????
                      You don't need any driver for any Cable RJ 45. Just install drivers for Samsung
                      and problem solved.If Rocker Samsung don't detect phone you have anything
                      wrong in installation.Install all Rocker Software in Same Disk (C:\Programs files
                      \xxxxxxx and open program run software with administrator permissions.For
                      Unlock new QUALCOM (3G ) Samsung models make this:
                      This is short manual for new 3G Samsung phones (U900, U800, F480, U700 etc)
                      In order to unlock it, do the following steps:
                      Power on the phone and activate "QUALCOM" USB Mode-type *#782872#
                      and confirm.Connect phone to PC USB port with USB cable Make sure
                      to install QUALCOM driver(Support/Drivers/Samsung/Qualcom_driver.rar)
                      Start Samsung Rocker and select Your model
                      Com port selection is done automaticaly, You DO NOT NEED to select port
                      Check "Unlock" and click "Do Job"
                      Thats it.Very easy if all is installed correct.
                      ahmed*** tell you this.If you need I can help you by Internet (R.C).
                      BR
                      Hassan

Comment

i undertand the process with 3g qualcom!!!! the problem is with cel phones for rj45 cable, yestarday i try read info in a a127 anda nothig happened i use ust cable but the cel wasnt detected!!! that is my problem..other thing....samsungrocker say for c506 use d800 cable and tha is lie!! for c506 the cabvle is e700!!

Comment

i undertand the process with 3g qualcom!!!! the problem is with cel phones for rj45 cable, yestarday i try read info in a a127 anda nothig happened i use ust cable but the cel wasnt detected!!! that is my problem..other thing....samsungrocker say for c506 use d800 cable and tha is lie!! for c506 the cabvle is e700!!
                          Hello!Try select model C140. Put phone ON
                          and use E210 com cable,read info and post
                          results.
                          BR
                          Hassan

Comment

Working...
                          X