Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Samsung Z500V...FREEZED and Samsung Rocker don't read codes!! HELP ME!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Osama:

Question answered, master code = unfreeze code (samsung rocker programmer told me that!), I have never recommended to use *2767*3855# in this thread (and not in any other) so don't talk nonsense here.

If you don't like samsung rocker then go to support forum of another box and give there your good advices. Thankyou

Comment

Friend
      I bought here in USA three Rocker Dongle all activated for Samsung. Now Samsung is free. All are activated to LG. I am not saying evil of Rocker, only to say that does not solve this problem. Reporting errors or Bugs is good therefore the team of Rocker with these feedbacks can already changing something in next updates. In this case the only situation I do not believe correct is each say what it wants but not to worry in tackling the problem.
      I know not solve that is why I very much enjoyed certain answers. I very much appreciate the work done by Legija and some moderators and only three or four members of this forum. We are here to do something good by the same others only are for the spoil. This is the truth.

Regards

Comment

Z500v

Originally posted by Osama View Post
        Friend
        I bought here in USA three Rocker Dongle all activated for Samsung. Now Samsung is free. All are activated to LG. I am not saying evil of Rocker, only to say that does not solve this problem. Reporting errors or Bugs is good therefore the team of Rocker with these feedbacks can already changing something in next updates. In this case the only situation I do not believe correct is each say what it wants but not to worry in tackling the problem.
        I know not solve that is why I very much enjoyed certain answers. I very much appreciate the work done by Legija and some moderators and only three or four members of this forum. We are here to do something good by the same others only are for the spoil. This is the truth.

Regards
        Friend! Each member puts the answer the question in the way
        that he thinks to be the more correct. I think is that happens, no
        there are answers to be totally corrects. The forum is not for to
        give on-line attendance but to give an opinion about problem, or
        try help. One case is not same for all. Each case is a different case
        and it also depends than the member knows or as he does what tell
        him. Same times is complicate explain because same members
        don’t understand or they know this Area well.
        BR
        Hassan

Comment

Working...
        X