• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forget F3!
    All we need now is Nokia Rocker!

Comment

Originally posted by legija View Post
      Would you like me too to release clip ? Or paid update for Rocker Dongle ?

Or maybe free update ?
      the decision is yours

but i think that a clip is a bad idea

better make a update paid or free thats you're decision

Comment

Originally posted by legija View Post
        Would you like me too to release clip ? Or paid update for Rocker Dongle ?

Or maybe free update ?
        I think its better free and send us to each one 3 phones free too to test jejejeje

sorry for jocking

i have phones and cable to test if you need something

thkz

Comment

we need unlock for v3xx and all models without tp , F3 really dont matter

Comment

f3 customers want to use their f3 with different network, and are willing to pay for unlocking, in my location even 30 usd, so best would be a paid update, who dont want it or dont need it, just dont buy the update, others like me are willing to pay, ... and best via paypal, tnx.

Comment

you are right mrfixit in a not so far future you'll pay for every update . ( just kidding ) .

Comment

we wait update mr Legija

Comment

Yes any info that this model will be supported or not ?? ?? ??
                  www.gsm-matrix.pl

Comment

Legija be a nice man and give us this little update - i know You can do it So F3 maybe is a cheap phone but today only solution is to buy smart**** - F3 clip.Server is down and it's a one way to unlocking this phone...

Comment

im pleased with my new rocker dongle..im wondering when other w series like w205 will be added for unlock.thannks for j120i..u r d best!

Comment

Working...
                      X