activation problem(legija)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• activation problem(legija)

i m a old user for rockerdongle (for more than 2 years ) and i did activate my old dongle with samsung but it was stolen from my car with my laptop 20 days ago , so i did purchase a new rockerbox (red IPMART box with a usb hub) from TST dubai with all cables .... when i tried to activate the card i faced several problem like card not found and searching for card so i thought it is a driver problem like it is munched in the Manuel so i did try to activate it on 3 different computers which one of them has been formated lately and no dongle has been installed on it yet (cruiser, setool etc...) but i had no luck so i did contact Mr Ansari to ask him about this problem and he told me to talk to Mr legija but Mr legija is not answering on sonork so i decided to put on forum after doing some tests .
    i did bring a pc with a rockerdongle installed on it and working from a friend and i did install the sim from my box in to his dongle on his pc but i also had card not found ,so i tried his card using my box on my pc and it work.....so now i have a new dongle which was not activated yet with a card damaged ; the card was purchased in 5 JAN 2009 which mean also that it should support new LG activation ......
    what should i do know Mr legija ?
    you need to know that i used to be resaler for several boxes in Lebanon (ust pro ,smart clip ,cruiser ,etc) but since now i leave in CANADA i am resaler for Mss4V2 and universal sim and some ather stuff and the reason i m writing that because i need you to understand that i m not new in this business and i m a known person in gsm

thank you and waiting your reply

Rocker Card damage

Originally posted by ba7bou7a View Post
    i m a old user for rockerdongle (for more than 2 years ) and i did activate my old dongle with samsung but it was stolen from my car with my laptop 20 days ago , so i did purchase a new rockerbox (red IPMART box with a usb hub) from TST dubai with all cables .... when i tried to activate the card i faced several problem like card not found and searching for card so i thought it is a driver problem like it is munched in the Manuel so i did try to activate it on 3 different computers which one of them has been formated lately and no dongle has been installed on it yet (cruiser, setool etc...) but i had no luck so i did contact Mr Ansari to ask him about this problem and he told me to talk to Mr legija but Mr legija is not answering on sonork so i decided to put on forum after doing some tests .
    i did bring a pc with a rockerdongle installed on it and working from a friend and i did install the sim from my box in to his dongle on his pc but i also had card not found ,so i tried his card using my box on my pc and it work.....so now i have a new dongle which was not activated yet with a card damaged ; the card was purchased in 5 JAN 2009 which mean also that it should support new LG activation ......
    what should i do know Mr legija ?
    you need to know that i used to be resaler for several boxes in Lebanon (ust pro ,smart clip ,cruiser ,etc) but since now i leave in CANADA i am resaler for Mss4V2 and universal sim and some ather stuff and the reason i m writing that because i need you to understand that i m not new in this business and i m a known person in gsm

thank you and waiting your reply
    Salam
    Friend!If you have Card damage send to Reseller
    for change.I Think is this normal process.
    Good Luck
    BR
    Hassan

Comment

probably card fault , once again check with your reseller about it
      Don't do it if you don't know.. but..... Don't leave it until you know that...

Comment

first try remove card(if you can do it with no lost waranty), and put in some cardreader, like setool cardreader, vigis cardreader, cruiser e.t.c.
        If work, your problem is in box.

Comment

May be you new card is JCOP 41? May be you need new driver for it from support?
          Rocker use two variant of card: e-Gate and JCOP. Try another driver for card.

Comment

Rocker-Card

Salam
            Friend! You can test in any Reader!Friend orbita
            have a good sugestion.If you put in any Reader
            you see if is Box or Card.But if you put card in
            any Reader attention to Drivers. You need install
            Drivers Reader.
            BR
            Hassan

Comment

guys i did all the tests and i m sure that it is card problem and my resaler is asking me to contact legija but he is not answering

Comment

Card Problem

Originally posted by ba7bou7a View Post
                guys i did all the tests and i m sure that it is card problem and my resaler is asking me to contact legija but he is not answering
                Salam
                Friend! Legija can Solve Problem.
                But card with error is Reseller need
                Change.You buy in Reseller correct?
                The reseller is that he has to change
                the card.
                BR
                Hassan

Comment

yes but resaler is saying that since i did open the box to reach the sim card i did lost warranty because they did force him (GPG) that he should never open the box but he promised to talk to them ... i don t think this is fare because shipping from CANADA to BUBAI then to CANADA will coast too much specially that the box is not activated yet so they have no problem ...
                  i think this need legija direct help and support

thank u

Comment

Working...
                  X