Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V360 ADDR Failed

Hi support

I tried to unlock a V360, then the phone was dead. Flashed it with AER firmware, now says EROOR:13 then goes in flash mode.

Tried to repair...nothing, to flash it again...i get ADDR FAILED. I tried FORCE fblank but still ADDR failed.

How can I fix this?

boot:08.A0
    sw:4513...AER

try make TP and repair@ with TP phone.
    what firmware and boot was before unlock?

Comment

same bootloader and G_08_B7_56R firmware

how to do TP on this phone ? I looked online and couldn't find any photo for test point.

Comment

found the pic...

never Tp a phone, what is the procedure for Rocker dongle with TP board?

Comment

Hello

Originally posted by laupetre View Post
          same bootloader and G_08_B7_56R firmware

how to do TP on this phone ? I looked online and couldn't find any photo for test point.
          Friend!
          See in this Section all test point to Motorola.
          -Motorola P2K GSM phones-
          If you have any problem about this tell me.
          BR
          Hassan

Comment

Hi

found the pic...

never Tp a phone, what is the procedure for Rocker dongle with TP board?
            Friend! if you never make any test-point
            Search in You tube and you can see all
            steps to make test-point.Just search in
            Google "Unlock V360 by test-Point"
            BR
            Hassan

Comment

ok, I did the test point, but roker dongle doesnt display "S Blank.." as I saw online, it's still "S Flash.." and doesn't do anything.

If I try to repiar nothing happens, and anything else shows me Addr failed again.

What is wrong?

Comment

Hi

ok, I did the test point, but roker dongle doesnt display "S Blank.." as I saw online, it's still "S Flash.." and doesn't do anything.

If I try to repiar nothing happens, and anything else shows me Addr failed again.
                What is wrong?
                You Make Repair with Test-Point?
                You need see if Battery is Full.
                Connect phone in Test-Point and Click Repair.
                If you Press *#+ Power phone go to Flsh mode or not?
                Hassan

Comment

when I connect the test point to usb, the computer asks for a driver. am I supposed to install a driver for it? if so, where I can find it? I looked in the support, but not driver for test point .

Comment

Driver

when I connect the test point to usb, the computer asks for a driver. am I supposed to install a driver for it? if so, where I can find it? I looked in the support, but not driver for test point .
                    No! i Think don't need driver.
                    Ingore Driver and processe with Repair.
                    Hassan

Comment

Hi

Friend!
                      Excuse! you make this with Rocker Dongle or without Rocker?
                      Cracked Software?
                      If is with Rocker which version you use to repair this phone?
                      BR
                      Hassan

Comment

make sure u chose a right model in the model selection.to try wirhout tp make sure yo batt is full n keep on tryin till it it takes it.it might take u hours to get it done.try with v2.15.

Comment

@laupetre

for this phone not need batery when you work with TP.
                          operation is:
                          make TP(connect TP to gnd),insert usb cable and remove TP.
                          if not see phone check your TP,cable, e.t.c.
                          all operation only with pcb,without display,flex e.t.c.
                          must work in this way.
                          called "easy TP" not work for this phone,need cut shield for TP.
                          what tp you make?
                          with cut shield?

Comment

HI support, thanks for you support.

The phone goes to flash mode and shows me everything but when I try to power it I get Error:13 the goes to flash mode.

Yes I cut the back of the phone to have access to test point.

I use Rocker dongle 2.22c

This is how I did it. Connected the ground, inserted cable, then connected TP after the + Voltage to the phone. When the Software gets the phone, I disconnect the Test point
                            The software sees the phone, but as "S Flash" tot "S Blank".

I try to repair it and nothing happens, like the phone is not there. Anything else I try to do I get Addr failed again.

Do I have to try a lot of times ?? IS there other way ? The phone is not fried, I get flash, bootloader and everything on it, except that after I flashed it with AER firmware Is not accesible at all.

Comment

Originally posted by laupetre

This is how I did it. Connected the ground, inserted cable, then connected TP after the + Voltage to the phone. When the Software gets the phone, I disconnect the Test point
                              The software sees the phone, but as "S Flash" tot "S Blank".
                              once again.
                              only pcb need.
                              and enable PC sound for better work.
                              conect TP to gnd,insert cable,relase TP.
                              not need batery,v+ e.t.c. for v360 when you work with TP.
                              if not work in this way,see where you make mistake.
                              here is TP:

Link

Comment

Working...
                              X