Problem for unlock v3re with extp V2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem for unlock v3re with extp V2

hello people, i need your help, i have new ext tp from GPG , and present one problem not unlock motorola v3re.
    The problem is software motorocker, start procees and stop with unlock, add video with this problem
    sorry my bad english

Link

It's true what it says tynchoo our friend, I am fortunate that I have seen these teams to unlock and torture is trying to make this process. Moreover then leave an image that gave me an error W5 want to unlock, which I had to do with a take mssbox ...

The process of preparation works well, which is complicated is the process of Ex tespoint. While we played or not the point of TP tells us continuously Sorry succes, not botcoore 0C.C1 or 0C.50 0C.A1 depending on your phone that we are trying to unlock. The truth is that spend hours and hours trying to take it to process and thereafter have the good fortune to pull error and not be released .. : (

Smart clip or when the box Mss what is doing in just a few minutes. The rocker has many problems to quickly unlock or depletion of us try and fail to unlock the cell.

Regards.!

Comment

Hi ppl, I want to confirm this fault or bug.

With the lastest phones I get, I couldn't unlock them all, always get the Sorry no success, bootcore version not expected 0C.50 or 400; ofcourse bootcore version are not the same for all but as example I say this bootcore.

Already check, RJ45 cables, try different extp cables PCBs, all from GPG Industries ofcourse wich are tested and approved by Legija.

Also I try to do it on three different PCs, two desktop PCs and one laptop, without succeed and always with same error. On one PC I installed a new WIndows XP SP2, later apply SP3, with only Rocker Box installed and the same problem.

All different versions of MotoRocker, 2.15 / 16 / 17 ... 22c gave me same error, only lastest versions could bring the phone alive again after the prepare stage, with lower versions I've to flash it to have the phone working ok again.

This already confirmed with last phones I recieve, W510, W5, and V3re; also try to flash them with files from support but no success.

Hope solve this problem asap.

BR.-

Comment

Working...
      X