Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those who cannot start ODM rocker, or any other Rocker, write here what other dongles you have....

Comment

Originally posted by tunningcel View Post
      But it is not working on c11x and c139, please help us
      It works well with those models, at least in my PC....

Comment

Originally posted by huzsolt View Post
        It works well with those models, at least in my PC....
        Strange, with the old version I was working just fine, since the update 118 I started having this problems, I tried with more than one phone, and more than one cable.

Comment

me tested here , ODM ver 118 and with 139 also.. no problem?? which version 139 your's? tracefone????
          Don't do it if you don't know.. but..... Don't leave it until you know that...

Comment

not trackfone, just c115 and c139, I had to use another tool to made them, I will try to use in another computer and post results

Comment

on v1.18 can`t connect the phone, without phone it say booterr
              on v1,17 cant open anymore why???

Comment

I can do C115, C118, but the box dosn´t detect W375 and W220... Can you help me?

Comment

Hello :

If not fuinciona the odm must vajar hours to your computer and reboot and the odm 1.18 is not working well Or someone fonciona though odm 1.18

Comment

:iagree: so this is a bug? can mr legija solve this please, today another c115 did not conect and I had to use other tool to do the job

Comment

Some phones are detect by ftdi and other by rs232, is a little bug, it gona be solve quick.

Comment

I hope this be fix as soon as posible, I prefer to use rocker than other tool

Comment

i also have the same problem with my rocker dongle. i will try the new version now . which is 118.

Comment

in your pc 1.13 exe work fine try it, it is 100% working.

Comment

Originally posted by bashir View Post
                              in your pc 1.13 exe work fine try it, it is 100% working.
                              this did not work at all in a 2008 clock computer

Comment

Mr.Legija tell us what is the real solution about this problem i think it is not possible that 2008 clock computer not play it.

Comment

Working...
                                X