X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downloading from rocker dongle support area

Hello Mr Legija
    Recently I Purchased Rocker Dongle.i Thank You Because It Is Best
    Software For Motorola Phones And Also Se New Phones.i Also Have Ubl. But Sir I Can Download The Files Only From One Computer.
    My Ip Address Is Locked For Downloading.i Cannot Download From Other Computer.the Computer I Am Using Has Slower Downloading Speed.now If I Change The Service Provider I Cannot Download Files.i Have 2 Other Computer Where Speed Of Downloading Is More.
    So I Request You To Arrange So That User Can Download Files From Any Computer From Support Area.
    Thanking You,
    Waiting For Your Reply

if you've rocker dongle there is direct support access from software.. i think there is no ip limit if using with dongle access... IP limit with user name and password right?? if using user name and pass for Turbo access and problem with ip you are in wrong section.. turbo support and ip related section is another...
    Don't do it if you don't know.. but..... Don't leave it until you know that...

Comment

Thanks for your reply.Recently i changed my speed for downloading and now i can access the support area.Thanking You

Comment

Working...
      X