X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What promotion is this what of the for doing 50 unlocks free?
    can I receive this promotion?
    Gracie

Comment

• Rocke LG Promotion

Originally posted by Fabritzio View Post
      What promotion is this what of the for doing 50 unlocks free?
      can I receive this promotion?
      Gracie
      This promotion is Finish in 2009-31-01, If any buy one new
      Rocker and have resgisted Rocker at this date received 800
      credits that gave to do the unlock Free to 50 Phones LG. But
      it already finished, I don't know if have another.If you have
      resgisted before you receive in support one string for put in
      Rocker LG.
      BR
      Hassan

Comment

• If I want to do the unlock to a LG 2g i cannot make it with the version 1.08 for 3g?

Comment

• Unlock LG 2G

Originally posted by Chakal View Post
          If I want to do the unlock to a LG 2g i cannot make it with the version 1.08 for 3g?
          Hello! No for unlock LG 2G you need download
          from support version 1.01 for LG 2G, you can't
          unlock with LG 1.08, this version is for LG 3G.
          BR
          Hassan

Comment

• 10 minutes until unlocked one lg?
            this is normal time for unlock
            all lg phones?
            tanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Chita
              10 minutes until unlocked one lg?
              this is normal time for unlock
              all lg phones?
              tanks
              Hello you tell about post b#6? If is this don't have
              any problem.This member don't use correct cable
              Rocker LG unlock all Phones very fast, about 30 or
              40 seconds for Unlock.With correct cables is easy
              and fast.
              BR
              Hassan

Comment

• Originally posted by Hamas View Post
                Friend!I think after Unlock Only Work with 128k Cards.
                But card is not Problem.You can change Old card for
                new with same number.This Model I Think only accept
                128 K Card (3G Card).
                BR
                Hassan
                I just cant unlock u890 Ive tried all the flashes that are in support that 108 is supposed to support and although it says unlocked it always says "insert correct usim" I dont think we have 64k sims in UK but this is the second model that this soft claims to unlock which Ive had no success with u400 now u890:cryin:

Comment

• Lg u890

Originally posted by FU_Too View Post
                  I just cant unlock u890 Ive tried all the flashes that are in support that 108 is supposed to support and although it says unlocked it always says "insert correct usim" I dont think we have 64k sims in UK but this is the second model that this soft claims to unlock which Ive had no success with u400 now u890:cryin:
                  Friend!Tell me the Box Unlock the U890, and after work with normal Sim card?
                  Any Box Unlock this (and more) and use normal Sim card,If you need use 64k
                  Sim card you need Flash Phone after unlock.
                  BR
                  Hassan

Comment

Friend!Tell me the Box Unlock the U890, and after work with normal Sim card?
                    Any Box Unlock this (and more) and use normal Sim card,If you need use 64k
                    Sim card you need Flash Phone after unlock.
                    BR
                    Hassan
                    Sorry BUT isnt LG Rocker supposed to unlock U890? I havent said I wanted it to used with 64K sim card. I want it unlock so customer can use 3G sim from other network.

Comment

• Lg u890

Sorry BUT isnt LG Rocker supposed to unlock U890? I havent said I wanted it to used with 64K sim card. I want it unlock so customer can use 3G sim from other network.
                      Yes and Support, Unlock U890 corect! Sorry Friend!You have any
                      news, I don't know this,You tell after unlock one LG u980 phone
                      don't support UMTS or any Sim card 3g? Is this?If is, is new for me
                      Because in all forums the problem users post is:Phone after unlock
                      only accept UMTS sim card or 128k Sim Card? Or Not?
                      BR
                      Hassan

Comment

Yes and Support, Unlock U890 corect! Sorry Friend!You have any
                        news, I don't know this,You tell after unlock one LG u980 phone
                        don't support UMTS or any Sim card 3g? Is this?If is, is new for me
                        Because in all forums the problem users post is:Phone after unlock
                        only accept UMTS sim card or 128k Sim Card? Or Not?
                        BR
                        Hassan
                        It is u890 that wont unlock or in fact says "insert usim" after unlock no matter which network card is inserted. Does this mean if only one network uses usim then the fone wont work with the 5 other networks because they use sims and not usims?

Comment

• Lg u890

It is u890 that wont unlock or in fact says "insert usim" after unlock no matter which network card is inserted. Does this mean if only one network uses usim then the fone wont work with the 5 other networks because they use sims and not usims?
                          In this case have one bug but I don't know if all Box's for
                          LG (new security) have solution for this.Here I only use
                          one card 3G.In Europe all countries use 3G (all Networks)
                          I have one Shop in Portugal and other in Spain and all
                          Service Providers only have Sim 3G.I don't go to Europe
                          about two Years.And here don't have all LG Models for
                          test.But I think we need waith for one good Update for
                          Solve this Bugs, Is for this we share this information.
                          BR
                          Hassan

Comment

In this case have one bug but I don't know if all Box's for
                            LG (new security) have solution for this.Here I only use
                            one card 3G.In Europe all countries use 3G (all Networks)
                            I have one Shop in Portugal and other in Spain and all
                            Service Providers only have Sim 3G.I don't go to Europe
                            about two Years.And here don't have all LG Models for
                            test.But I think we need waith for one good Update for
                            Solve this Bugs, Is for this we share this information.
                            BR
                            Hassan
                            Yes I have tried two sims, first is orange uk and that gives message "insert usim" and the second is vodafone uk and that gives message "usim locked" so I'm assuming the vodafone is a Łg sim and the unlock by rocker has failed each time with different flashes. Wont be able to wait for update because customers wont want to wait.

Comment

• Lg u890

Yes I have tried two sims, first is orange uk and that gives message "insert usim" and the second is vodafone uk and that gives message "usim locked" so I'm assuming the vodafone is a Łg sim and the unlock by rocker has failed each time with different flashes. Wont be able to wait for update because customers wont want to wait.
                              I know this!In any Shop is difficult wait for Updates. If we don't Unlock
                              in 2 or 3 minuts Client try solve in another Shop.Client don't wait is truth,
                              but is not only Rocker have this Bugs.In Portugal Shop I have all Boxs.In
                              2007 and 2008 I need buy many Box's for unlock all phones,this is a big
                              stress. But in this moment this is not solution for Unlock.In all Box's For
                              LG I don't have one Box that i can tell This Box Unlock all LG Phones. In
                              this moment Rocker have any Bugs in 2 or 3 Models but For me Is the
                              Best Box for Unlock All New LG.I don't see another make all new Models.
                              I Update one Box For LG and pay 105€,But only unlock about 10 new
                              Models!.I don't Update (Here) Rocker for LG because I don't need,I unlock
                              all phones Free.But in Shops I have Rocker for LG, and My Sister and another
                              Brother don't report any bad feedback from Rocker LG and Motorola.
                              BR
                              Hassan

Comment

• v1.08 problems

I have tried unlocking now u300, u890 and u880. The u300 and u890 wouldnt actually fully unlock however both have now changed lock status ie from H3g uk (original) to Vodafone UK and all other card (except voda) show "usim locked".
                                The u880 unlocked successfully to all networks without problem.
                                I hope update solves the u300 and u890 problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X