Beware to "ONEUNLOCK.COM" by FURIOUS TEAM, MONEY "EXPIRING NO REFUND"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beware to "ONEUNLOCK.COM" by FURIOUS TEAM, MONEY "EXPIRING NO REFUND"

Respected Admin, please can be in Cheat list "ONEUNLOCK.COM" by FURIOUS TEAM?

Is impossible that these peoples to take our money with this razon:

"Your credits have expired because it has been 6 or more months since you made a deposit on your oneunlock account"

I've not been using account for an time and sure that i had 90$ in my account, last time i visit my account needed to check price for one, (1) unlock and found out there is no more money...

Is it normal behaviour? have money on several servers and using it when i need and none never stole my money or "Expired"...

I think have a deadline the food, not our money, becouse these peoples not throw them in the trash but spend them again, is right all this? i think is hour of put one STOP to all this and REFUND our money in FULL, thank in advance if can put them in Cheat List, first that cheat peoples also here.

P.d. if here is wrong section, please move this thread visible to all.
    Last edited by Ripgsm; 09-27-2014, 06:18 PM.
    My Facebook Page
    WBR
    Ripgsm

i agree whit you, they take the money but leave the account open as if they were thieves.
    I just feel sorry for Steve and Daniel that I think people series but this behavior is not acceptable and for sure is a stupid rule that no other server unlock applies.
    So pay attention to all friends of gsmforumserver if you think to buy something on ONEUNLOCK.COM think twice, here there are trusted people by Admins of this forum
    Link

Tanks

Comment

I agree with you, the same thing happened to me.

Comment

Yes all but this people continue to working and NOT refund anybody, fo my side i want to signal these peoples and "Furious Team" anywhere.
        Why Furious Team?, easy...Oneunlock.com send always to me Update with "Furious Team" powered.
        So, please dear Steve, refund my money, you know very good to me, not going to let you enjoy MY money!!!!
        My Facebook Page
        WBR
        Ripgsm

Comment

agree they only care about money and dont care about their customers.
          and of course the price to high for reseller

Comment

they are cheaters

hi all
            do not fall in scam.they cheater and leechers.
            they rip your money. BEWARE.

Comment

cheaters everywhere

Comment

Guys, beware becouse all day are sending Regular Update, (Price for CRAZZY, very very High), of they Stores and in all there's "Signature" of "Furious Team", so carefully....isn't True that Furious Team not have more this business in they handles...Oneunlock is always in the marketing and continue cheating poor peoples that not know all this...Waring
                My Facebook Page
                WBR
                Ripgsm

Comment

thanks

Comment

thanxk for your information

Comment

Working...
                    X