X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eMMC Protect

Hello sir,
    Can Riff JTAG disable eMMC Protect?
    i have samsung S7270 that have eMMC Protect, flash with odin, but data still same that as its was

BR

Same problem here can someone help ?

Comment

emmc right protect

Originally posted by Bhc2003 View Post
      Hello sir,
      Can Riff JTAG disable eMMC Protect?
      i have samsung S7270 that have eMMC Protect, flash with odin, but data still same that as its was

BR
      i know this might be kind of late but from what i know! after a pereiod of time flash memory looses their ability to be written to {think its called read only mode}! so i think the only way to fix that issue is by changing your flash memory{emmc}. correct me if im wrong! im only belching out something that i read about solid state drives!

Comment

Originally posted by Abatoir View Post
        i know this might be kind of late but from what i know! after a pereiod of time flash memory looses their ability to be written to {think its called read only mode}! so i think the only way to fix that issue is by changing your flash memory{emmc}. correct me if im wrong! im only belching out something that i read about solid state drives!
        For SSD, yes, but it takes a huge amount of writes to make it read-only completelly. It might depend on the eMMC itself. For example, there are tons of issues with Lumia phones that doesn't boot and get stuck on "can't find a bootable option" screen when eMMC gets read-only. You can restore these using other tools at the moment, but it also depends on eMMC producer since not all are supported.

My guess is that once eMMC part of RIFF will be done and tested, it will be able to recover from that issue as well.

Comment

Working...
        X