its almost 1 month help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its almost 1 month help

no one is helping or guiding me on how to manage this problem Connecting to the Updates Server...ERRORERROR: Couldn't connect to the Updates Server. Try again later. my reseller said that there is nothing to repair just change isp wow. I have been using this isp for about 4years my isp has a downloading speed 250kbps up to the 400 kbps and you want me to change just like that. I have not encounter3d any problems with any other boxes. i have been dreaming of having a riffbox now that i have one i can not use to download all the dll so frustrating and no one is helping....

No other user from Your country have such problems.
    You should check Your Windows HOSTS file for intrusions, and make sure that JTAG Manager is allowed to access the internet.
    QQ: 1634811353

Comment

Originally posted by legija
      No other user from Your country have such problems.
      You should check Your Windows HOSTS file for intrusions, and make sure that JTAG Manager is allowed to access the internet.
      sir can you instruct me how to or where to locate this intrusions stuff...tia

Comment

waste of time

need help, and this time i newly formatted my pc so that there will be no intrusions still the error nothing change......

Comment

License not found/verification requested

My Box SN:
          Getting RIFF Box Info...OK
          RIFF Box S/N: FF.BAAC:00D4-205D:1255
          RIFF Box Firmware Version: 1.35

My name:
          adm2859
          My Country:
          Malaysia
          My RIFF Box Dealer:
          EM5 Netshop
          Date Of Purchase:
          19,Jan 2012
          My Problem Explanation:
          Can not register my box,verification required.

Comment

Working...
          X