Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Licensing Server maintenance (Server ON)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i had same problem to

Comment

same problem for me, i forgotten which email that had login i had 2 email, and i had try to recover password with both email, but no response.

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by birugitu View Post
        same problem for me, i forgotten which email that had login i had 2 email, and i had try to recover password with both email, but no response.

thanks
        replay from server are slow.. wait for hours sir.. whay using booth email,, use frist email registred..

Comment

Originally posted by Ishxan View Post
          Hi . I cant remember my password and email adress , how can i recovery it , Please help me
          Use F.A.Q. there's clear and easy procedure for recovery psw, but how can forgot also email????, it's sound how "Hello, have forgot my ICLOUD IPHONE PSW" how can recovery?, pay a big money and next time not forgot....

Anyway, read what you have need in this case, read how send you serial ONLY via "Support Ticket" and what must need of do
          My Facebook Page
          WBR
          Ripgsm

Comment

After update Resurrectors and Repairpack, my box can't update information..Help me..

br,

ramex
            Attached Files

Comment

my riff box not connect to the server

same problem bro plz help me

Comment

Present the same problem trying to connect and I jump ERROR during communication with Riff server, try again later before I showed an error with ERROR: The PKG was not accepted: "P3100_16GB_XLoader + .riffpkg"
                Found and Initialized: 0 742 New and Old External Repair Pack (s) acquired some help please my riff box a few days ago

Comment

[QUOTE = Elfoale; 155.757] presentare lo stesso problema cercando di connettersi e io salto errore durante la comunicazione con il server Riff, riprovare più tardi prima ho mostrato un errore con ERRORE: Il PKG non è stata accettata: "P3100_16GB_XLoader + .riffpkg"
                  Trovato e inizializzato: 0 742 Nuovo e Vecchio esterno Repair Pack (s) ha acquisito un certo aiuto per favore la mia casella di riff di qualche giorno fa [/ QUOTE]
                  Also I have the same problem, I can not connect to the server riff box. What can I do?

Comment

no its good i succeeded to get the licsence i think the server is ok now

Comment

If running again thanks

Comment

Connecting to the Updates Server...OK
                        Server Response: RIFFBOX is Registered.
                        Getting License from the RIFF Server...ERROR
                        ERROR: Access Denied - Login or Password is incorrect.

Connecting to the Updates Server...OK
                        Server Response: RIFFBOX is Registered.
                        Getting License from the RIFF Server...OK
                        Thanks to RIFFBOX Team

br,

ramex

Comment

[QUOTE = Ramex; 155.769] Grazie a RIFFBOX squadra

br,

Ramex [/ QUOTE]
                          now to me is ok. thanks riff

Comment

i remember my username and password but server says incorrect password.
                            i press recovery password using registered email address but never been replied

Comment

Ceck good if you have Caps Lock active or psw is wrong...many time we are sure but later you remember that is other.

Sign always in one noteboock all you email, user, psw itc....

if any answere from server can be is busy..try later..
                              My Facebook Page
                              WBR
                              Ripgsm

Comment

thanks for informations

Comment

Working...
                                X