Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eMMC Advanced help .. does not show test points

eMMC Advanced help .. does not show test points
    When I select show EMMC test points shows picture but does not show points mart .. do you have to go off a data sheet ?? Doesn't make sense shows a picture of the chip but no test points When clicking ..show eMMC Testpoint
    Does anybody have any advice that can help ???thanks
    Attached Files

TP is purple-Blue

Greetings

Comment

I'm trying to directly connect to the eMMC chip not on the motherboard doesn't show where to connect data or VccQ or Vss Vcc like when you select to repair now it doesn't show the diagram Where to connect wires Where does it tell you how to connect and where to connect the wires to on my pads on the chip??

Comment

here you are
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks bro appreciate it :-)

Comment

Spagman thanks for the pictures do I have to put a 0.5v 1uF capacitor on the ground ??

Comment

Originally posted by quenten101 View Post
              Spagman thanks for the pictures do I have to put a 0.5v 1uF capacitor on the ground ??
              Actually.. Nicolayer posted the pictures, we need to give credit to him.

I do not use a capacitor and it works just fine.

Comment

Ok thanks @ Nicolayer thank you so much :-) Do I have to put a 0.5 V 1uF capacitor On the ground connection ?

Comment

Capacitor range from 0,47uF to 2,0uF with working voltage 6v for example.
                  Why it need ?- one is stable base for Vddi voltage, more info you can find out in JEDEC/eMMC specs.
                  Capacitor is critical ext element for connected eMMC named Hynix, SanDisk.
                  And, if you spend some time - can find Vddi capacitor in any board with eMMC memory.
                  B.R.

P.S. Don't write thanks, just use special button on forum board.

Comment

Working...
                  X