Suggest a Good Windows Tablet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggest a Good Windows Tablet?

Hi, I am currently using Lenovo M10 windows tab but I am now getting bored from it. I want to replace it. Do you guys have any suggestions? Please share. Thanks.
    Last edited by alisontyler; 10-14-2020, 10:55 PM.

When user reviews are analyzed. it seems that Lenevo Windows tablets have a higher demand. Since you prefer another choice, you can consider Microsoft Surface Go 2 or Acer Switch 5. I hope this will be useful for you

Comment

Has anyone played shadow fight 2 special edition mod apk on windows tablets? Game is lagging at my tablet.

Comment

For something a bit more budget-friendly, you might want to look into the HP Envy x2 or the Dell Venue 11 Pro. They both offer solid performance and a good range of features without breaking the bank.

Comment

Just wanna add that, if you're still open to a bit of a splurge, I'd highly recommend the Microsoft Surface Pro series. They offer great versatility, excellent build quality, and the Surface Pen is pretty awesome for note-taking or drawing. The Surface Pro 7 and Pro 8 have been highly reviewed and would provide a significant upgrade from your current Lenovo M10.Since you're making a change, you might also need a new Windows 10 key. I recently came across a subreddit called windows 10 key cheap where you can find Windows 10 keys. Make sure you do a bit of research and read reviews to ensure the keys are legitimate, but it seems like a viable option for getting a Windows 10 key on a budget

Comment

Working...
          X