Buying MP3 Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying MP3 Player

I'm thinking of buying a MP3 player. I haven't ever used a MP3 Player since I used to listen to songs via my mobile phone, so I don't know what should I choose. I have a song collection that contains over 1000 songs and I hope to add more songs via my PC.Usually, I listen to songs 4-6 hours per day. Please recommend to me a good MP3 player that suit my requirements

Hi all, i was given a player, and i would like to know where i can download music of good quality?

Comment

Because today MP3 players are not very common devices, there is not so much choice. I can say that Sony makes quality and inexpensive players that will meet your needs. They can also support almost all file formats. I think this is a huge advantage. If you have enough money, you can buy an iPod. It's a little outdated, but it's still one of the best players on the market. As far as quality music for your player, you can click here. On this site, you can find a considerable number of tracks of good quality. I hope my comment will be helpful to you. I wish you good luck!

Comment

If you're still in the market for MP3 player .... Fiio make very good inexpensive models. Memory can be expanded with Micro SD cards

Comment

Originally posted by Raniyah View Post
          I'm thinking of buying a MP3 player. I haven't ever used a MP3 Player since I used to listen to songs via my mobile phone, so I don't know what should I choose. I have a song collection that contains over 1000 songs and I hope to add more songs via my PC.Usually, I listen to songs 4-6 hours per day. Please recommend to me a good MP3 player that suit my requirements
          Thats a good idea but why are you spending your money Just Musicbox Mod APK is the music streaming app that allows you to listen to a song of your choice. It is the most popular app for listening to songs. Every day millions of users log in to this app and listen to their favorite songs. If you are using a smartphone then you must have downloaded this app once in your life.

Comment

Working...
          X