Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2002 Honda Accord Radio Code

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • RegWorts
    replied
    Originally posted by bawner00 View Post
    Hello I need help with the radio code for my 2002 honda accord, the serial number is 11106053 hope someone can help me, I had problems with the battery and lock my radio, thanks.
    Sorry....your code will only be available from the Main Dealer database or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service

    It is unlikely to be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet

    Leave a comment:


  • bawner00
    started a topic 2002 Honda Accord Radio Code

    2002 Honda Accord Radio Code

    Hello I need help with the radio code for my 2002 honda accord, the serial number is 11106053 hope someone can help me, I had problems with the battery and lock my radio, thanks.
Working...
X