Blaupunkt car radio unlock code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blaupunkt car radio unlock code

My Nissan Micra's car battery went flat after not using car for some time and I had to remove it from car to recharge it. This left the car's stereo radio inoperable as I didn't have the required code though had all Nissan documentation including instructions on how to enter code. Managed to get radio out of car and find serial number and parts number. Can anyone find code for it with this info ?

The make is Blaupunkt, serial no :- BP6340T3189320, parts no:- 7646340318.

Originally posted by johnny2012 View Post
    My Nissan Micra's car battery went flat after not using car for some time and I had to remove it from car to recharge it. This left the car's stereo radio inoperable as I didn't have the required code though had all Nissan documentation including instructions on how to enter code. Managed to get radio out of car and find serial number and parts number. Can anyone find code for it with this info ?

The make is Blaupunkt, serial no :- BP6340T3189320, parts no:- 7646340318.
    Try code 1066

Comment

re: blaupunkt radio code

Thank you very much. Code worked fine. Stereo working as normal. Actually knew code from years ago because of historical connection and thought I would never forget it but did. Should have written it down which I have now.

Comment

I know that the rules say that you can only request one code every 6 months minimum but I have had a private request for a code from someone who says they don't know how to post on this forum. Would it be ok to post this on this thread on their behalf ? Please let me know as I have no intention of breaking the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by johnny2012 View Post
          I know that the rules say that you can only request one code every 6 months minimum but I have had a private request for a code from someone who says they don't know how to post on this forum. Would it be ok to post this on this thread on their behalf ? Please let me know as I have no intention of breaking the rules.
          Get them to sign up themselves on their own PC and you can tell them how to post their own request.

Comment

They have registered on this forum but apparently have been unable to post anything so having seen my posting thought that maybe I could help.

Comment

Peugeot 206. Blaupunkt radio unlock code

Hi everybody.

Could you please help me with unlock code for Peugeot 206 Blaupunkt car radio?
              SerialNo.: BP8145X9815531 Parts No.: 7 648 145 392

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by Slaveniya View Post
                Hi everybody.

Thanks in advance.
                Try code 2243

Comment

Originally posted by Slaveniya View Post
                  Hi everybody.

Thanks in advance.
                  code is: 2243 or 4265

Comment

Thank you both for so fast answer!
                    I'll try if only it allows.

btw: Dekster, Why can it be one or another code?

Comment

Nissan Blaupunkt

Hi there,

Can i please get help with a Nissan Blaupunkt BP634017853885 (281135F600)

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by brainfreeze View Post
                        Hi there,

Can i please get help with a Nissan Blaupunkt BP634017853885 (281135F600)

Thanks
                        Try code 2188

Comment

Thanks will try as soon as i can.

Regards

Comment

Hi Can anybody help me with a code for a Blaupunkt 520 model no. 92 057 951, serial no. BP2385 41294098. I have already tried the local car dealer but they do not have the code on their database.

Comment

Originally posted by John b 51 View Post
                              Hi Can anybody help me with a code for a Blaupunkt 520 model no. 92 057 951, serial no. BP2385 41294098. I have already tried the local car dealer but they do not have the code on their database.
                              Try code 2770 or 0770

Comment

Working...
                              X