Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blaupunkt Peugot 206 Radio Locked

Hi there!

Run down my cars battery and now the radio has locked, seems like you guys deal with this a lot so thought I'd give it a punt at posting the problem here. I've taken the radio out and here's all the information I could find on it...

Blaupunkt Peugot 206 N2
    96 370 825 80
    Peugot T1 Niv2
    BP8146Y8566310

The code I need is 4 digits from 1-6.

When I first discovered the problem I tried some default codes such as 1111 and 1234 but the radio now shows 'RADIO LOCKED', I've read online that leaving the ignition on but the engine not running for up to an hour will fix this issue, can anybody confirm that's the case with this radio too?

Got my driving test on Tuesday so it'd be a shame not to be able to have any music playing on my first road trips without the mother sitting in the passenger seat. :P

Thank you so much in advance!

Originally posted by Adam Greenough View Post
    Hi there!

Run down my cars battery and now the radio has locked, seems like you guys deal with this a lot so thought I'd give it a punt at posting the problem here. I've taken the radio out and here's all the information I could find on it...

Blaupunkt Peugot 206 N2
    96 370 825 80
    Peugot T1 Niv2
    BP8146Y8566310

The code I need is 4 digits from 1-6.

When I first discovered the problem I tried some default codes such as 1111 and 1234 but the radio now shows 'RADIO LOCKED', I've read online that leaving the ignition on but the engine not running for up to an hour will fix this issue, can anybody confirm that's the case with this radio too?

Got my driving test on Tuesday so it'd be a shame not to be able to have any music playing on my first road trips without the mother sitting in the passenger seat. :P

Thank you so much in advance!
    Try code 3413

Read here for code entry help. Peugeot T1 Niv2 - DND Services Ltd

Comment

Originally posted by masterskay62 View Post
      Try code 3413

Read here for code entry help. Peugeot T1 Niv2 - DND Services Ltd
      Wow, that was quick! I'll feedback with the results when I can. Thank you!

Comment

That code worked a charm, thank you so much again! :hurray:

Comment

radio code

need code for my radio its bp8146y8605399 thanks

Comment

Originally posted by imy wakefield
            need code for my radio its bp8146y8605399 thanks
            code 2543

Comment

Working...
            X