Originally posted by kimmmy26
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Renault megane radio code
Collapse
X
-
Hi I need the code for my scenic radio:
RN279FY0122322
7700434425S323
Thanks in advance
Leave a comment:
-
Oh my god!!!
I think I love you!!!!!!
I can't thank you enough!!!!!!
I have tears in my eyes!!!!
Thank you!!!
Leave a comment:
-
Switch Radio On - Display ShowsOriginally posted by Rks160 View PostStupid question the display says code but I don't know how to put it in??
" CODE " Then " 0000 "
Press preset " 1 " repeatedly for 1st Digit
Press preset " 2 " repeatedly for 2nd Digit
Press preset " 3 " repeatedly for 3rd Digit
Press preset " 4 " repeatedly for 4th Digit
If the correct code number is now shown
Press and hold preset " 6 " To Enter
Leave a comment:
-
Megane code
Stupid question the display says code but I don't know how to put it in??
Leave a comment:
-
code is: 3034Originally posted by Rks160Main bar code is 7700426414W920
Leave a comment:
-
Please, letters/numbers from the main bar code 8200xxxxtt123, 7200xxxxxtt123 or security code, as Q123 or T0U123Originally posted by Rks160 View PostHi,
Hope someone can help!
My radio is requesting a code only had the car a day! I've got some model numbers
Model 22DC449/62L
Product FD0698084117503
Please help!!
Leave a comment:
-
Radio code for megane? Please help
Hi,
Hope someone can help!
My radio is requesting a code only had the car a day! 😞I've got some model numbers
Model 22DC449/62L
Product FD0698084117503
Please help!!
Leave a comment:
-
Try code 0288Originally posted by PDURRANT View PostI need a code for my wifes radio to stop her talking please help
RN279FX0006874
MODEL No 220DC279/62T
7700434423TZ727
Leave a comment:
-
Meganne philips radio code
I need a code for my wifes radio to stop her talking please help
RN279FX0006874
MODEL No 220DC279/62T
7700434423TZ727
Leave a comment:
-
1 code request every 6 months for personal use onlyOriginally posted by zafiHi, sorry I put the same question twice.
I didn't get answer (code) for my radio - it was my second ask for code during 4 mths (previously I didn't get code as well - it was technical problem)
so, is it a chance to get code for my megane, please.
RN277F20060724
8200256141TO998
many thanks for help
Leave a comment:
-
megane 2003 radio code
Hi, sorry I put the same question twice.
I didn't get answer (code) for my radio - it was my second ask for code during 4 mths (previously I didn't get code as well - it was technical problem)
so, is it a chance to get code for my megane, please.
RN277F20060724
8200256141TO998
many thanks for help
Leave a comment:
-
================================================== ===Originally posted by zafi View PostHi, I have tipical problem with my megane radio - battery was disconected, now I need a code;
RN277F20060724
8200256141TO998
many thanks for help
Reminder :..NO MULTIPLE CODE REQUESTS ON THIS FORUM
Single free code request for personal use only (one code request every 6 months minimum)
This is for security reasons in order to prevent abuse by traders+dealers, car radio thieves and other chancers
Sorry if you are one of the honest ones !
================================================== ==
Leave a comment:
-
megane 2003 radio code
Hi, I have tipical problem with my megane radio - battery was disconected, now I need a code;
RN277F20060724
8200256141TO998
many thanks for help
Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: