Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Renault megane radio code

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • masterskay62
    replied
    Originally posted by kimmmy26 View Post
    Hi I need the code for my scenic radio:

    RN279FY0122322
    7700434425S323

    Thanks in advance
    code 7624

    Leave a comment:


  • kimmmy26
    replied
    Hi I need the code for my scenic radio:

    RN279FY0122322
    7700434425S323

    Thanks in advance

    Leave a comment:


  • Rks160
    replied
    Oh my god!!!

    I think I love you!!!!!!
    I can't thank you enough!!!!!!
    I have tears in my eyes!!!!
    Thank you!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Dekster
    replied
    Originally posted by Rks160 View Post
    Stupid question the display says code but I don't know how to put it in??
    Switch Radio On - Display Shows
    " CODE " Then " 0000 "
    Press preset " 1 " repeatedly for 1st Digit
    Press preset " 2 " repeatedly for 2nd Digit
    Press preset " 3 " repeatedly for 3rd Digit
    Press preset " 4 " repeatedly for 4th Digit
    If the correct code number is now shown
    Press and hold preset " 6 " To Enter

    Leave a comment:


  • Rks160
    replied
    Megane code

    Stupid question the display says code but I don't know how to put it in??

    Leave a comment:


  • Dekster
    replied
    Originally posted by Rks160
    Main bar code is 7700426414W920
    code is: 3034

    Leave a comment:


  • Rks160
    replied
    Megane code

    Main bar code is 7700426414W920

    Leave a comment:


  • Dekster
    replied
    Originally posted by Rks160 View Post
    Hi,
    Hope someone can help!
    My radio is requesting a code only had the car a day! I've got some model numbers
    Model 22DC449/62L
    Product FD0698084117503
    Please help!!
    Please, letters/numbers from the main bar code 8200xxxxtt123, 7200xxxxxtt123 or security code, as Q123 or T0U123

    Leave a comment:


  • Rks160
    replied
    Radio code for megane? Please help

    Hi,
    Hope someone can help!
    My radio is requesting a code only had the car a day! 😞I've got some model numbers
    Model 22DC449/62L
    Product FD0698084117503
    Please help!!

    Leave a comment:


  • masterskay62
    replied
    Originally posted by PDURRANT View Post
    I need a code for my wifes radio to stop her talking please help


    RN279FX0006874
    MODEL No 220DC279/62T
    7700434423TZ727
    Try code 0288

    Leave a comment:


  • PDURRANT
    replied
    Meganne philips radio code

    I need a code for my wifes radio to stop her talking please help


    RN279FX0006874
    MODEL No 220DC279/62T
    7700434423TZ727

    Leave a comment:


  • RegWorts
    replied
    Originally posted by zafi
    Hi, sorry I put the same question twice.
    I didn't get answer (code) for my radio - it was my second ask for code during 4 mths (previously I didn't get code as well - it was technical problem)
    so, is it a chance to get code for my megane, please.

    RN277F20060724
    8200256141TO998

    many thanks for help
    1 code request every 6 months for personal use only

    Leave a comment:


  • zafi
    replied
    megane 2003 radio code

    Hi, sorry I put the same question twice.
    I didn't get answer (code) for my radio - it was my second ask for code during 4 mths (previously I didn't get code as well - it was technical problem)
    so, is it a chance to get code for my megane, please.

    RN277F20060724
    8200256141TO998

    many thanks for help

    Leave a comment:


  • RegWorts
    replied
    Originally posted by zafi View Post
    Hi, I have tipical problem with my megane radio - battery was disconected, now I need a code;

    RN277F20060724
    8200256141TO998

    many thanks for help
    ================================================== ===
    Reminder :..NO MULTIPLE CODE REQUESTS ON THIS FORUM

    Single free code request for personal use only (one code request every 6 months minimum)

    This is for security reasons in order to prevent abuse by traders+dealers, car radio thieves and other chancers

    Sorry if you are one of the honest ones !
    ================================================== ==

    Leave a comment:


  • zafi
    replied
    megane 2003 radio code

    Hi, I have tipical problem with my megane radio - battery was disconected, now I need a code;

    RN277F20060724
    8200256141TO998

    many thanks for help

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X