radio code for renault traffic van

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• radio code for renault traffic van

hi i need the code for my van as i had to replace my battery and it has locked the radio
    model no- 22dc239/62
    to339
    rn239f30040905
    prod no- fd0303480040905

thanks to anyone that can help

Originally posted by ronniej View Post
    hi i need the code for my van as i had to replace my battery and it has locked the radio
    model no- 22dc239/62
    to339
    rn239f30040905
    prod no- fd0303480040905

thanks to anyone that can help
    Try code 1647

Comment

Radio code

Originally posted by masterskay62 View Post
      Try code 1647
      Hi, I've a fiat punto 03 and I'm looking for the code to unlock my radio.
      BP:7641376316
      Product No. 735313020

Please help thanks

Comment

Originally posted by kyliecorr View Post
        Hi, I've a fiat punto 03 and I'm looking for the code to unlock my radio.
        BP:7641376316
        Product No. 735313020

Please help thanks
        Please numbers BP X376xxxxxxx ( 12 digits )

Comment

Originally posted by masterskay62 View Post
          Try code 1647
          thanks for getting back to me..
          sorry to sound stupid but how do you input the code in the radio..
          thanks for any replies

Comment

thanks for getting back to me..
            sorry to sound stupid but how do you input the code in the radio..
            thanks for any replies
            PHILIPS RENAULT CODE ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS

FOR CARS WITH A STEERING WHEEL REMOTE CONTROL

(Note :If you don`t have the [¬ ] button then push the thumbwheel in and some will have an [ A¬ ] button )

Turn on the radio and the display will show 'CODE'

Use the Steering Wheel Remote Controls for code entry.

Press the [¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the correct first digit
            Press the [¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the correct second digit
            Press the [¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the correct third digit
            Press the [¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the correct fourth digit

If the correct code is now shown on screen,
            press and hold the [¬] button for up to 10 seconds to store the code

IF THERE IS NO STEERING WHEEL CONTROL , THEN USE THE PRESET BUTTONS ON THE RADIO

Press the First Preset Button repeatedly for the 1st digit to be displayed
            Press the Second Preset Button repeatedly for the 2nd digit to be displayed
            Press the Third Preset Button repeatedly for 3rd digit to be displayed
            Press the Fourth Preset Button repeatedly for 4th digit to be displayed

Then press and HOLD Preset button 6 for 10 seconds to store your code

(Note :Some radios use Preset Button 5 to store the code

Comment

Originally posted by RegWorts View Post
              PHILIPS RENAULT CODE ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS

FOR CARS WITH A STEERING WHEEL REMOTE CONTROL

(Note :If you don`t have the [¬ ] button then push the thumbwheel in and some will have an [ A¬ ] button )

Turn on the radio and the display will show 'CODE'

Use the Steering Wheel Remote Controls for code entry.

Press the [¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the correct first digit
              Press the [¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the correct second digit
              Press the [¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the correct third digit
              Press the [¬] button then rotate the thumb wheel for the correct fourth digit

If the correct code is now shown on screen,
              press and hold the [¬] button for up to 10 seconds to store the code

IF THERE IS NO STEERING WHEEL CONTROL , THEN USE THE PRESET BUTTONS ON THE RADIO

Press the First Preset Button repeatedly for the 1st digit to be displayed
              Press the Second Preset Button repeatedly for the 2nd digit to be displayed
              Press the Third Preset Button repeatedly for 3rd digit to be displayed
              Press the Fourth Preset Button repeatedly for 4th digit to be displayed

Then press and HOLD Preset button 6 for 10 seconds to store your code

(Note :Some radios use Preset Button 5 to store the code

thanks for getting back to me. I tried both sequences a few times and all i get is a bleeping noise from the speakers. it just has CODE on the radio no matter what i try. Any further would be really appreciated

Comment

thanks for getting back to me. I tried both sequences a few times and all i get is a bleeping noise from the speakers. it just has CODE on the radio no matter what i try. Any further would be really appreciated
                This may be due to wrong codes being entered previously.

Leave it SWITCHED ON...UNDISTURBED until it has automatically reset itself to display 0000

This may take an hour or longer

Then enter your code

Comment

Working...
                X