• Skoda Dance code

Hi All,
    need code for radio skoda roomster 2008 SKZ7Z3H0013781

thanks

Originally posted by pemat View Post
    Hi All,
    need code for radio skoda roomster 2008 SKZ7Z3H0013781

thanks
    Sorry....will only be available from the Main Dealer or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service to obtain this code

It will not be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet

Comment

Originally posted by RegWorts View Post
      Sorry....will only be available from the Main Dealer or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service to obtain this code

Thank you

is there any reason for this answer please? there must be solution, because i already got it about year ago from somwhere but lost it when my laptop hardrive died

Comment

Originally posted by pemat
        Thank you

is there any reason for this answer please? there must be solution, because i already got it about year ago from somwhere but lost it when my laptop hardrive died
        Then try to find again that place where you got code.

We think:

Comment

what it the price for it? Skoda wants 25£ but just paid 950 for new engine don't want to spend more money alredy cost me 2500 after buying, thats only reason. Is there any reason for no-no to skoda's...? or...
          Thread is free radio codes...

Comment

Originally posted by pemat View Post
            what it the price for it? Skoda wants 25£ but just paid 950 for new engine don't want to spend more money alredy cost me 2500 after buying, thats only reason. Is there any reason for no-no to skoda's...? or...
            Thread is free radio codes...
            You have already been given the answer to this request.NOT AVAILABLE FOR FREE on any Decoding Forum

The code has to be looked up on the Skoda database....and this is only available from the Skoda Dealer....so you will have to pay the Skoda Dealer price ...or take it into a Radio Decoding Service.!

Comment

Working...
            X