Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone please help me with my blaupunkt stereo code im going insane

Hi guys

Im very new to all this but im in need of some assistance. I changed my battery in my fiat punto and now the CASSETE BLAUPUNKT stereo is asking me for a code and i dont have one. I've had the car for 3 years now and its never done this before.

Any help or advise would be appreciated im going insane on the school run with all the screaming and need the radio up and running again

These are the numbers found on the stereo

BP937215695258
    735 289 639
    7649 372 316

Kind Regards

Natasha x

Originally posted by natasha2k12 View Post
    Hi guys

Im very new to all this but im in need of some assistance. I changed my battery in my fiat punto and now the CASSETE BLAUPUNKT stereo is asking me for a code and i dont have one. I've had the car for 3 years now and its never done this before.

Any help or advise would be appreciated im going insane on the school run with all the screaming and need the radio up and running again

BP937215695258
    735 289 639
    7649 372 316

Kind Regards

Natasha x
    code 4222

Comment

Originally posted by natasha2k12 View Post
      Hi guys

BP937215695258
      735 289 639
      7649 372 316

Kind Regards

Natasha x
      try code 4222

Comment

Thanks very much

Hey guys thanks very much for the code i have tried but the stereo is still stuck on WAIT and has been for the last 3 days. I will let you both know how i get on once i have got pass that stage.

natasha x

Comment

Originally posted by natasha2k12
          Hey guys thanks very much for the code i have tried but the stereo is still stuck on WAIT and has been for the last 3 days. I will let you both know how i get on once i have got pass that stage.

natasha x
          Leave SWITCHED ON...UNDISTURBED until it has automatically reset itself

This can take an hour or longer

Comment

It worked thanks soooooo much

Hey Guys

I did what you said and it worked and the code was correct. I am so grateful you have no idea.

Thanks again

Natasha

Comment

Working...
            X