Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zenec 3810

Hi there,

facing a problem with my ZENEC 3810 because they blocked it in service while changing the battery of the car. Now it requires SUPER CODE which is a 6 digit number. Please if anyone knows how to solve this issue, I would really appreciate.

I have also attached the picture of the radio taken out with all the details.

Really appreciate your help....

Originally posted by ondrejp View Post
    Hi there,

facing a problem with my ZENEC 3810 because they blocked it in service while changing the battery of the car. Now it requires SUPER CODE which is a 6 digit number. Please if anyone knows how to solve this issue, I would really appreciate.

 NOTE:
    ■ The delivery status for the input of the anti-theft code is deactivated, so it’s not necessary
    to enter the anti-theft code, when the unit was disconnected from the power supply.
    1. Touch the Anti theft icon and activate the anti-theft function.
    2. Touch the anti-theft code icon and use the keypad, which appears on the screen, to enter
    the four-digit anti-theft code and confirm your input by entering the same code a second
    time.
     NOTE:
    ■ The delivery status of the anti-theft code, with the freshly unpacked unit is deactivated and you
    must activate it manually.
    ■ Please write down the anti-theft code and keep it stored in a safe place. If the anti-theft code
    is falsely entered wrong three times, it’s necessary to enter the super code to unlock the unit
    again. To unlock the unit with the super code, it’s inevitable to send it back to an authorized
    ZENEC-dealer.*This service is not free of charge.
    ■ If you want to change or deactivate the anti-theft code, you must enter a valid code first.

Comment

Originally posted by ondrejp View Post
      Hi there,

is there anything stamped in to the metal casing

Comment

Working...
      X