Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New challenge: clarion ADX5555Rz id: CL0392X0001767 needed, my hope is with you!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New challenge: clarion ADX5555Rz id: CL0392X0001767 needed, my hope is with you!

    I bouht it coming out of a volvo, but the sticker say`s it has a manual for building in in all 1998 and later volkswagons?

    It is locked but still has 0000 in the screen and I could need a code.
    clarion ADX5555Rz id: CL0392X0001767 (stamped in)
    some other numbers: PE-2299E-A or 286-92-3-00 (sticker)

    appreciate what you`re doing here!!!

    thanks in advance, from Holland

  • #2
    Originally posted by duck tv View Post
    I bouht it coming out of a volvo, but the sticker say`s it has a manual for building in in all 1998 and later volkswagons?

    It is locked but still has 0000 in the screen and I could need a code.
    clarion ADX5555Rz id: CL0392X0001767 (stamped in)
    some other numbers: PE-2299E-A or 286-92-3-00 (sticker)

    appreciate what you`re doing here!!!

    thanks in advance, from Holland
    Sorry....will only be available from the Main Dealer or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service to obtain this code

    It will not be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet

    Comment


    • #3
      I was afraid of that, now the only options is left just to put some codes in to it, then put it in to the trash, because a new one is cheaper.

      Any advice for standard code to try first? maybe I have some luck.

      many thanks anyway for kick replay, chears!

      Comment


      • #4
        I found a way to shortcut some chipwires and time after time get a fresh 0000 for a new attemt even a code "erase0000" what ever that means, I have put over 50 new codes in it, now It blow up!!! whaha This I wanted to share with you. greatings!

        Comment


        • #5
          Ha! Ha! Thanks for sharing with us........ Next time, plug the radio directly into the mains (240v), there will be no need to enter 50 codes, and you will achive outcome much much more quickly!! lol lol!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by bonus View Post
            Ha! Ha! Thanks for sharing with us........ Next time, plug the radio directly into the mains (240v), there will be no need to enter 50 codes, and you will achive outcome much much more quickly!! lol lol!
            :willy_nilly::willy_nilly::willy_nilly: :arf::hand:

            @++
            !!! Je suis CHARLIE !!! , G........ c'est Charlot

            Comment

            Working...
            X