Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nissan Blaupunkt Code Required Please

Hi there,

I've tried to search the forum for a common serial number but no dice.
    My details are as follows:

BLAUPUNKT
    BP6340Y6418964
    28 113-5F600
    7 646 340 318

I'm not sure but your code can be >>> 1 9 9 4 <<<

Comment

Thanks, it's not plugged in atm, but I shall give that code a pop tomorrow.

Regards!

Comment

Originally posted by teflon_tommy View Post
        Thanks, it's not plugged in atm, but I shall give that code a pop tomorrow.

Regards!
        code 9994
        Code Entry as Follows:

Switch Radio On - Display Shows
        " CODE "
        Press preset " 1 " repeatedly for 1st Digit
        Press preset " 2 " repeatedly for 2nd Digit
        Press preset " 3 " repeatedly for 3rd Digit
        Press preset " 4 " repeatedly for 4th Digit
        If the correct code number is now shown
        Press Tuning Up Button " ^ " To Enter

Comment

I've plugged back in this morning to find that the LCD displays SECURE.

Is there a procedure with the ignition swith (some kind of on/off sequence) to enable the CODE input, or is it just a waiting game?

Regards,

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by teflon_tommy View Post
            I've plugged back in this morning to find that the LCD displays SECURE.

Is there a procedure with the ignition swith (some kind of on/off sequence) to enable the CODE input, or is it just a waiting game?

Regards,

Tom
            SECURE

This stereo is electronically paired to the engine management system of the vehicle it came out of using very sophisticated technology. When it is first powered up, it will communicate with the vehicle, and a message of "WAIT" will appear whilst this process is in operation. If communication has been successfull, it will prompt for the code number to be entered. However, if removed and refitted into a different vehicle other than the original one, it will not recognise the coded signals of the new car, and will instead display an error message of "SECURE

Comment

I'm almost certain the LCD displayed CODE prior to removal, however there appeared to be moisture in the display so I've had it in the airing cupboard to dry out whilst removed.

I'll wait to see if the stereo syncs up with the ECU before I spend any money.

Thanks for you input, Tom

Comment

Working...
              X