4B0035192H
    AUZ1Z1A4920365

Originally posted by danijelggg View Post
    Can anyone help me
    radio navigation plus
    BLAUPUNKT BNO 881

4B0035192H
    AUZ1Z1A4920365
    Ask at your Main V W Dealer or take it into a Radio Decoding Service ( such as your local Car Radio / Audio Store) where they will connect a laptop and read the working code from inside the memory chip (EEPROM) using special software

Comment

Originally posted by elektron1234 View Post
      Ask at your Main V W Dealer or take it into a Radio Decoding Service ( such as your local Car Radio / Audio Store) where they will connect a laptop and read the working code from inside the memory chip (EEPROM) using special software
      I everyone. I have the software for reading and changing the working code on navigation for audi A6 and by mistake I change it and did not write it down before. Now i do not know what is the working code to enter it again so it will very helpful if somebody can tell me where I can get working code. I remember that it was five digits and it start with 21. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by malischa View Post
        I everyone. I have the software for reading and changing the working code on navigation for audi A6 and by mistake I change it and did not write it down before. Now i do not know what is the working code to enter it again so it will very helpful if somebody can tell me where I can get working code. I remember that it was five digits and it start with 21. Thanks in advance.
        Sorry....will only be available from the Main Dealer or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service to obtain this code

Comment

Working...
        X