No announcement yet.

mercedes alpine radio code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a code for my radio MF2910S/n AL2910Y0231446A 170 820 03 86Thank you in advance

Comment

• Originally posted by coco91
      I need a code for my radio MF2910S/n AL2910Y0231446A 170 820 03 86Thank you in advance
      Sorry....your code will only be available from someone with access to the Main Dealer database or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service

See PM message for suggestions

Comment

• Mercedes radio code required

Hello everyone,

I need a radio code for my Mercedes Benz E230 Classic.

The serial no. of the radio is AL121120855605.

There is an 8 behind the the serial no. but I dont know why its there since the serial no. mentioned already consists out of 14 digits.

Hope someone can help me out!

Comment

• @NielsNielsPlease number VIN you car.I check

Comment

• Hi Elektron1234,The VIN number: WDB2110612A138646.Thanks in advance!

Comment

• @ NielsNielsYou radio no code

Comment

• Originally posted by elektron1234
                @ NielsNielsYou radio no code
                What do you mean?

My car asks for a code, so there should be a code..

Thanks.

Comment

• search latter module

Comment

• Originally posted by NielsNiels
                    What do you mean?

My car asks for a code, so there should be a code..

Thanks.
                    I think he means that there is no code listed on the Merc database for the VIN quoted

Your only option now is to take it into a Radio Decoding Service where they will connect a laptop and get your radio working again.......or buy a replacement radio with a code

Comment

• Could you please help me with the code for my Audio 10 CD MF2910 A 170 820 03 86? S/N AL 2910 2 0624042 Many thanks in advance to all!

Comment

• Originally posted by singultus
                        Could you please help me with the code for my Audio 10 CD MF2910 A 170 820 03 86? S/N AL 2910 2 0624042 Many thanks in advance to all!
                        Sorry....this code cannot be calculated but only available from the Main Dealer database using the VIN or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service

See PM message for suggestions

Comment

• Originally posted by RegWorts
                          I think he means that there is no code listed on the Merc database for the VIN quoted

Your only option now is to take it into a Radio Decoding Service where they will connect a laptop and get your radio working again.......or buy a replacement radio with a code
                          Hi RegWorts,

Thanks for clarifying.

I did try to access a code on a website before (I think it was Radio Code UK™ | Instant Online Radio Code Service. With FREE Code Entry Help) and they said they had a code for me. This website only asked for my car type (E240) and the s/n of the (alpine) radio itself. The only problem was that I had to pay around 18 pounds through paypal and that I didnt have paypal to do so.

Do you think there are other options left for me?

Thanks in advance!

Comment

• Originally posted by NielsNiels
                            Hi RegWorts,

Thanks for clarifying.

I did try to access a code on a website before (I think it was Radio Code UK™ | Instant Online Radio Code Service. With FREE Code Entry Help) and they said they had a code for me. This website only asked for my car type (E240) and the s/n of the (alpine) radio itself. The only problem was that I had to pay around 18 pounds through paypal and that I didnt have paypal to do so.

Do you think there are other options left for me?

Thanks in advance!
                            Originally posted by NielsNiels
                            Hello everyone,

I need a radio code for my Mercedes Benz E230 Classic.

The serial no. of the radio is AL121120855605.

There is an 8 behind the the serial no. but I dont know why its there since the serial no. mentioned already consists out of 14 digits.

Hope someone can help me out!
                            This model is listed in the database as not requiring a code

-= CODEDRADIO =- Base navigation

If you reckon it requires a code then try 41422 or 43422 once only

Report back here with the result

So if it`s not listed in the VIN database then you have two options; either take it into a Radio Decoding Service who will connect a laptop and get your radio working again ..or buy another radio with a working code

Comment

• Hi, hopefully someone can help me. I managed to leave an interior light on and my battery died, so now I need a code for a Mercedes Audio 10.

A 170 820 03 86
                              Model No: MF2910

S/No. AL 2910 3 03 20181

Any help would be much appreciated!

Comment

• Originally posted by iainf
                                Hi, hopefully someone can help me. I managed to leave an interior light on and my battery died, so now I need a code for a Mercedes Audio 10.

A 170 820 03 86
                                Model No: MF2910

S/No. AL 2910 3 03 20181

Any help would be much appreciated!
                                Please number VIN you car.I check

Comment

Working...
                                X