Philips CAR 400 code needed-Vauxhall Astra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RegWorts View Post
    Sorry....will only be available from the Main Dealer or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service to obtain this code

It will not be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet
    Thanks anyway; I suspected as much when I was looking through the older posts, anything with a Y in didn't seem to have a code readily available.

I've just been looking and it appears to be cheaper to buy a second hand replacement radio (the same type Philips CAR 400 with the code), than it does paying for a code for my radio from one of the sites on the internet. Crazy.

Thanks again, I appreciate your help.

Comment

Need Opel Zafira Philips Car 400 Code

Help!!!!
      Need Opel Zafira Philips
      Car 400 Code Pls
      gm0400x2381400
      Thanks!!!!

Comment

Sorry....will only be available from the Main Dealer or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service to obtain this code

Thanks so much for getting back to me. Kelly

Comment

Originally posted by ???? ?????????? View Post
          Help!!!!
          Need Opel Zafira Philips
          Car 400 Code Pls
          gm0400x2381400
          Thanks!!!!

Comment

Philips 400 cass/radio code needed

Hi, just registered on this site, main dealer wants £24 for code so ordered removal keys to find the 14 character no' and hope you can help.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
              Hi, just registered on this site, main dealer wants £24 for code so ordered removal keys to find the 14 character no' and hope you can help.

Thanks
              The radio SERIAL NUMBER is required for a code

First remove the radio from the dashboard.

Then post the radio make+model plus all the letters+numbers on any labels,barcodes or stamped in the metal casing.

This information can then be used to see if a code can be calculated

Comment

Problem with the removal of Philips CAR 400 from 2002 Astra

Hi, thanks for the info but having a problem removing this. Have inserted the correct U tools into both sides and levered both outwards while trying to remove the Philips 400 from the dashboard, but it doesn't move.
                I noticed another member had the same problem, but couldn't find a reply.

Would be grateful for any advice, many thanks.

Comment

Code for a Philips CAR400 fitted in a 2002 Astra, please.

The radio SERIAL NUMBER is required for a code

First remove the radio from the dashboard.

Then post the radio make+model plus all the letters+numbers on any labels,barcodes or stamped in the metal casing.

This information can then be used to see if a code can be calculated
                  Finally managed to remove this thing!!

Model Philips CAR 400
                  No' 09 136 106
                  2F3
                  9022 213 99759 01
                  003 0105 3009955 WA010105 GM040013009955 Thanks for your help

Comment

Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
                    Finally managed to remove this thing!!

Model Philips CAR 400
                    No' 09 136 106
                    2F3
                    9022 213 99759 01
                    003 0105 3009955 WA010105 GM040013009955 Thanks for your help

Comment

Sooner than pay the £24 for a code, think I'll replace it with a Sony cd for £60.

Anyway worth a try, thanks for your effort RegWorts, all the best.

Comment

Working...
                      X