Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ford Fiesta St M061619

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ford Fiesta St M061619

    Looking for unlock code for fiesta st m061619

    the radio model is 6006 rds eon

    thanks in advance,

    Greig

  • #2
    They see me bumping dirty

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Greig View Post
      Looking for unlock code for fiesta st m061619

      the radio model is 6006 rds eon

      thanks in advance,

      Greig
      Hi,
      2952 let the music play...
      Regards
      mar12

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Greig View Post
        Looking for unlock code for fiesta st m061619

        the radio model is 6006 rds eon

        thanks in advance,

        Greig
        Try code 2952

        Comment


        • #5
          Thank you very much !

          Comment


          • #6
            ford fiesta tape deck code

            Hi,
            I've got a Phillips tape deck in my '91 Fiesta which needs a magic code number...
            The only numbers on the thing are:
            F0666SM 3910701

            That's all the information I can glean off it,

            Any help would be much appreciated.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by tommy747 View Post
              Hi,
              I've got a Phillips tape deck in my '91 Fiesta which needs a magic code number...
              The only numbers on the thing are:
              F0666SM 3910701

              That's all the information I can glean off it,

              Any help would be much appreciated.

              try . . . 3002

              Comment

              Working...
              X