Ford 6000CD Keycode Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wallace1837
    Hi, I would like to have the keycode for my cd/radio from a ford focus 2000. FD6000, M024212, parts# 98AP-18C815-AC.Thanks
    Try code 8440

Comment

Hi,I would like to have the key code for my radio for my Focus C-MAX '05 - I'm danish, so I hope you can still look it up, as the one I have doesn't work..Radio is a : CD6000Serial number: V388514I don't have the parts number..Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Gnefner
        Hi,I would like to have the key code for my radio for my Focus C-MAX '05 - I'm danish, so I hope you can still look it up, as the one I have doesn't work..Radio is a : CD6000Serial number: V388514I don't have the parts number..Thanks.
        Ford V Serial codes are not usually available for free from anywhere on the Internet (unless you can blag it for free from Ford) as they are not calculated using software but require access to the Ford factory database( via a Ford Dealer)...which is not commercially available as software.

See your PM message for cheap and reliable options

Otherwise try your Ford Dealer or a Radio Decoding Service

Comment

Hi, I have a Ford CMax, I took the (locked) car stereo out and found the following codes Fdd200 v030977 Would someone be so kind to help me find what my code is? Thanks in advance (I would happily offer a beer if I could)

Comment

Originally posted by charliefalcao
            Hi, I have a Ford CMax, I took the (locked) car stereo out and found the following codes Fdd200 v030977 Would someone be so kind to help me find what my code is? Thanks in advance (I would happily offer a beer if I could)
            Ford V Serial codes are not usually available for free from anywhere on the Internet (unless you can blag it for free from Ford) as they are not calculated using software but require access to the Ford factory database( via a Ford Dealer)...which is not commercially available as software.

Comment

Hi,

Is there somebody who happens to have the code for a 6000CD with seral number M002457?

There appears a little 3 at the bottom screen, probably for trying 0000 and such

Comment

Originally posted by Dersan
                Hi,

Is there somebody who happens to have the code for a 6000CD with seral number M002457?

There appears a little 3 at the bottom screen, probably for trying 0000 and such
                Try code 5077

Comment

Originally posted by Dekster
                  Try code 5077
                  Sweeeeeet, it works again!!

Thanks a lot friend!:biggrin5:

Comment

hi

can someone help me with ford fusion 6000cd radio.?
                    Part No 8s61-18c815-ab serial number VO011612 Model sigle cd - KW2000

Comment

Originally posted by klikas
                      can someone help me with ford fusion 6000cd radio.?
                      Part No 8s61-18c815-ab serial number VO011612 Model sigle cd - KW2000

Comment

Somebody can help me? My radio asks the code but i have lost the manual of the radio.
                        Serial number is M014165.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by bartr
                          Somebody can help me? My radio asks the code but i have lost the manual of the radio.
                          Serial number is M014165.

Thanks.
                          Try code 0807

Comment

thank you!

Comment

Ford 6000CD

Hi, need a code for a Ford 6000 CD stereo, FDD200 6 M075151. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Faintysautos
                                Hi, need a code for a Ford 6000 CD stereo, FDD200 6 M075151. Thanks
                                Link

Comment

Working...
                                X