Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help!!! I need radio code for renault megane 1.6 16v 2005 sedan

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Help!!! I need radio code for renault megane 1.6 16v 2005 sedan

    Hi everyone!!! hola a todos!
    Can someone help me? I disconnected the battery to make a replacement in the engine. Now I need a radio code because the radio is blocked. I dont know what information i need to obtain the code. the chassis number is:

    VF1LMBOH32332107

    please help me any advise is welcome....
    thanks

  • #2
    Originally posted by alemarro View Post
    Hi everyone!!! hola a todos!
    Can someone help me? I disconnected the battery to make a replacement in the engine. Now I need a radio code because the radio is blocked. I dont know what information i need to obtain the code. the chassis number is:

    VF1LMBOH32332107

    please help me any advise is welcome....
    thanks
    only a renault dealer can help from VIN !
    remove the radio from dashboard and then post all number from casing here

    Comment

    Working...
    X