Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RegWorts View Post
    The radio SERIAL NUMBER is required for a code

First remove the radio from the dashboard.

Then post the radio make+model plus all the letters+numbers on any labels,barcodes or stamped in the metal casing.

This information can then be used to see if a code can be calculated

OK, had a quick fiddle and managed to extract the radio (don't have the right tools but some stiff wire helped).
    Model No: PU-2294A(c)
    S/N: CL040161041396C

Two numbers on barcode: C70000004334 and C6CBV1041396
    I hope that's the right numbers? :banghead:

Comment

Originally posted by highlander71 View Post
      OK, had a quick fiddle and managed to extract the radio (don't have the right tools but some stiff wire helped).
      Model No: PU-2294A(c)
      S/N: CL040161041396C

Two numbers on barcode: C70000004334 and C6CBV1041396
      I hope that's the right numbers? :banghead:
      code 5562

Comment

Many thanks for the quick reply, it worked! I now have sounds again!
        :hurray:

Comment

hi got same problem cant find my code either can anyone help.
          *c70000001312 is the code .
          thanks

Comment

Originally posted by excavator360 View Post
            hi got same problem cant find my code either can anyone help.
            *c70000001312 is the code .
            thanks
            try code 2546

Comment

Need Radio Code Clarion PU-2325A(B)

Howdy

Need an unlock code for Peugot 206 Clarion radio:

Model: PU-2325A(B)
              Serial: CL0410Z0143606

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Alchemise View Post
                Howdy

Need an unlock code for Peugot 206 Clarion radio:

Model: PU-2325A(B)
                Serial: CL0410Z0143606

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
                Your radio is made by CLARION and the only CLARION code that can be calculated (using a serial number ) anywhere on the Internet is if your radio also has a BARCODE SERIAL NUMBER beginning with C 7000000 + + + + on a separate label somewhere on the metal casing.
                (Note ...not beginning with CL.)

If not then it will only be available from your Main Dealer or a Decoding Service or your local Car Radio / Audio Store who will connect a laptop to read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM) inside your radio

Comment

Originally posted by RegWorts View Post
                  Your radio is made by CLARION and the only CLARION code that can be calculated (using a serial number ) anywhere on the Internet is if your radio also has a BARCODE SERIAL NUMBER beginning with C 7000000 + + + + on a separate label somewhere on the metal casing.

If not then it will only be available from your Main Dealer or a Decoding Service or your local Car Radio / Audio Store who will connect a laptop to read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM) inside your radio
                  There isn't any other barcode or serial on the unit. Looks like it'll be cheaper/easier to get a new head unit.

Thanks for the lookup

Comment

Lost radio code expert

Originally posted by Statecontrol View Post
                    70000005664, lost my code too
                    I have no code either on a van I purchased last year, just had to change the battery.

Model PU-2294A(C)
                    286-8497-33
                    96 392 195 80
                    Serial No - CL040140963762C

Any help much appreciated thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Force10 View Post
                      I have no code either on a van I purchased last year, just had to change the battery.

Model PU-2294A(C)
                      286-8497-33
                      96 392 195 80
                      Serial No - CL040140963762C

Any help much appreciated thanks.

If not then it will only be available from your Main Dealer or a Decoding Service or your local Car Radio / Audio Store who will connect a laptop to read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM) inside your radio.

Comment

Radio code needed for Peugeot expert van

Can anyone help with the radio code for my peugeot expert van please
                        Model :PU-2294A(C)
                        Serial no : CL040140970045C
                        Many thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_e View Post
                          Can anyone help with the radio code for my peugeot expert van please
                          Model :PU-2294A(C)
                          Serial no : CL040140970045C
                          Many thanks
                          the only CLARION code available for free (using a serial number ) from anywhere on the Internet
                          is if your radio also has a BARCODE SERIAL NUMBER beginning with
                          C 7000000 + + + + on a label somewhere on the metal casing.

If not then it will only be available from your Main Dealer or a Decoding Service
                          or your local Car Radio / Audio Store who will connect a laptop to read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM)
                          inside your radio

Comment

Just bought a Peugeot Expert van trying to get radio code

Having just purchased a Peugeot Expert van from the Police (Its an ex Road safety van)

I found the heater blower to be faulty. Fixed the heater blower and now the radio is asking for a code.

Looked at all the documents and NOBODY gave me the radio code! THANKS DEVON AND CORWALL POLICE !!!

So tried to call Peugeot who state that I have to go to my local main dealer with the log book.

Pay £25 and they will whisper the code in my ear.

If anyone can provide it here on the forum then that would be much smarter (and cheaper) than paying for info which should really be free.

Oh the codes are:

C70000005355T

Comment

Originally posted by 365drills
                              Having just purchased a Peugeot Expert van from the Police (Its an ex Road safety van)

I found the heater blower to be faulty. Fixed the heater blower and now the radio is asking for a code.

Looked at all the documents and NOBODY gave me the radio code! THANKS DEVON AND CORWALL POLICE !!!

So tried to call Peugeot who state that I have to go to my local main dealer with the log book.

If anyone can provide it here on the forum then that would be much smarter (and cheaper) than paying for info which should really be free.

Oh the codes are:

C70000005355T

Code 6523

@++
                              !!! Je suis CHARLIE !!! , G........ c'est Charlot

Comment

Originally posted by 365drills

Oh the codes are:

C70000005355T

try 6523

Comment

Working...
                                X