X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RegWorts
    replied
    Originally posted by Damen78 View Post
    Hi there. Could anyone please help me with the unlock code for the factory fitted grundig CD30 stereo in my Vauxhall ZafiraB?

Serial: 497 316 088
    No: 13263052

other numbers on top of stereo:
    OD31

Thankyou very much in advance.
    remove the radio from the dashboard.

Then post the radio make+model plus all the letters+numbers on any labels,barcodes or stamped in the metal casing.

This information can then be used to see if a code can be calculated

Leave a comment:

• Damen78
    replied
    Hi there. Could anyone please help me with the unlock code for the factory fitted grundig CD30 stereo in my Vauxhall ZafiraB?

Serial: 497 316 088
    No: 13263052

other numbers on top of stereo:
    OD31

Thankyou very much in advance.

Leave a comment:

• RegWorts
    replied
    Originally posted by stmbailey View Post
    Why is this? loads of other people have got their codes on various websites like this. It is a secong hand car so i have no clue which dealership it came from. Do you mean i have to phone vauxhall and obtain code from them?
    You have a Grundig radio and unlike ,say, Blaupunkt codes which can be calculated using the Serial Number digits and software ,Grundig (and Philips ) codes are not. These have to be looked up in a database .......and your Serial Number is not in the only available database.(which only covers radios up to approx year 2001 )

This means that it will have to be looked up on the full Vauxhall database via any Vauxhall Dealer.(This full database is not available as software for us to buy)

The better alternative is a Radio Decoding Service who will connect a laptop to the inside of your radio and read the code inside the radio memory chip.(EEPROM)

However neither method will be free

Leave a comment:

• stmbailey
    replied
    Why is this? loads of other people have got their codes on various websites like this. It is a secong hand car so i have no clue which dealership it came from. Do you mean i have to phone vauxhall and obtain code from them?

Leave a comment:

• RegWorts
    replied
    Originally posted by stmbailey View Post
    Hello could I find out the code for my grundig car 200(D) radio/cassette player please.

Serial number: GM0200Y8211643
    Model number: 90 462 562

Could you send it to my email stmbailey@hotmail.com
    Sorry....will only be available from the Main Dealer or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service to obtain this code

It will not be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet

Leave a comment:

• stmbailey
    replied
    Hello could I find out the code for my grundig car 200(D) radio/cassette player please.

Serial number: GM0200Y8211643
    Model number: 90 462 562

Could you send it to my email stmbailey@hotmail.com

Leave a comment:

• RegWorts
    replied
    Originally posted by daddyandy3 View Post
    Hey all is it possible to find out the code for my grundig car 200d stereo please.
    Serial number is GM0200V4873366
    Model number 90462562
    ================================================== ==========
    Reminder :..NO MULTIPLE CODE REQUESTS ON THIS FORUM

Single free code for personal use only

This is to prevent abuse by traders+dealers, car radio thieves and other chancers

Sorry if you are one of the honest ones !
    ================================================== =========

Leave a comment:

• daddyandy3
    started a topic Grundig car 200 d code please

Grundig car 200 d code please

Hey all is it possible to find out the code for my grundig car 200d stereo please.
    Serial number is gm0200v4873366
    Model number 90462562
Working...
X