Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Radio Code needed for Seat Alana Car CD Radio made by grundig

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Radio Code needed for Seat Alana Car CD Radio made by grundig

    Hi all,

    I bought a Radio CD for my Seat. Model Alana, made by grundig.

    Unfortunatelly I don't have the code!:banghead: I didn't know about this code

    It seems like you may help me :hurray:

    Here is the reference of my car radio: SEZ2Z9C1138441

    I would really appreciate if you can help me!

    Best regards!

  • #2
    Originally posted by arnaud401 View Post
    Hi all,

    I bought a Radio CD for my Seat. Model Alana, made by grundig.

    Unfortunatelly I don't have the code! I didn't know about this code

    It seems like you may help me

    Here is the reference of my car radio: SEZ2Z9C1138441

    I would really appreciate if you can help me!

    Best regards!
    Sorry....Main Dealer or Radio Decoding Service only for this code

    Comment

    Working...
    X