Nissan Micra K12 03 plate Radio Code Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stanislav View Post
    Hi. I have micra k12 and my radio stopped working. It needs code which i don't have. Could you help me? The radio is Nissan MM CD-J
    BP234732028484

Thanks in advance
    try code 5858

Comment

• nissan radio code

hi i have a nissan almera cd radio model number is pn2424m serial number is cl052940129296 thanks for your help

Comment

• Originally posted by philmotman View Post
        hi i have a nissan almera cd radio model number is pn2424m serial number is cl052940129296 thanks for your help
        Sorry....your code will only be available from the Main Dealer database or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service

It is unlikely to be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet

Comment

• Hi , I need the radio code for my Nissan Micra 1.2 acenta 2006, with this serial number: VK16437D 16437 thanks in advance, Regards!!

Comment

• Originally posted by rikardo76 View Post
            Hi , I need the radio code for my Nissan Micra 1.2 acenta 2006, with this serial number: VK16437D 16437 thanks in advance, Regards!!
            Remove the radio from the dashboard and post the radio make+model plus all the letters and numbers on any labels or stamped in the metal casing

Comment

• Hi, Can anyone help me please. Battery went flat on my wife's micra k12 03 plate and now need a code to use the stereo. Have pulled out the stereo and see the numbers below: bp234732040899 7642347318 Just a quick note once i have a code will it still work if i have another battery issue? Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by ph152622 View Post
                Hi, Can anyone help me please. Battery went flat on my wife's micra k12 03 plate and now need a code to use the stereo. Have pulled out the stereo and see the numbers below: bp234732040899 7642347318 Just a quick note once i have a code will it still work if i have another battery issue? Thanks in advance.
                try code 2455

Comment

• Hi,
                  I have a micra k12 03 and now need a code to use the stereoi have a code written in hand in the manual, but it doesn't work.
                  Can anyone help me please?
                  I picked the numbers below:

BP234732043321

can you tell me witch button i have to press after i have inserted the code?
                  is the up frequency button on the right of 4 number?
                  really thanks!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by kokkorollo View Post
                    Hi,
                    I have a micra k12 03 and now need a code to use the stereoi have a code written in hand in the manual, but it doesn't work.
                    Can anyone help me please?
                    I picked the numbers below:

BP234732043321

can you tell me witch button i have to press after i have inserted the code?
                    is the up frequency button on the right of 4 number?
                    really thanks!!!
                    Try code 3221

Comment

• Originally posted by Dekster View Post
                      Try code 3221
                      how can i insert this code if now the radio says "wait 1h" but 1hour is passaed long time ago!
                      please can you tell me how can i fix this?
                      there is no CODE write, and no 0000 numbers...

there maybe some problem because i set up the date in computer board when the "wait 1h" written is on radio?

tomorrow i will try to leave the key on ON for an hour, do you think this could fix the problem?

I'm really scared, because I would not have broken the radio.
                      please help me!

Comment

• Originally posted by kokkorollo View Post
                        how can i insert this code if now the radio says "wait 1h" but 1hour is passaed long time ago!
                        please can you tell me how can i fix this?
                        there is no CODE write, and no 0000 numbers...

there maybe some problem because i set up the date in computer board when the "wait 1h" written is on radio?

tomorrow i will try to leave the key on ON for an hour, do you think this could fix the problem?

I'm really scared, because I would not have broken the radio.
                        please help me!
                        Just leave it SWITCHED ON...UNDISTURBED for as long as it takes to automatically reset itself

It may take longer than an hour so just leave it ON

Comment

• GROCK. Thanks for your help, the code worked.

Comment

• Hi ! I bought a Nissan micra 25 th anniversary but i have a problem with my radio. Serial number is PP3001MB 0069671 and design note is T16509/Z05192. Do you need some numbers ? Thank you very much... I hope you will succeed.

Comment

• Hi All Looking at all previous post you have been very helpful to the public Last week my car battery failed on me and my nissan micra 2005 needs a radio code would you possible have this available the serial number is BP334958147786 Would really appreciate your help in need Many thanks

Comment

• Hi Last week my car battery failed on me and my nissan micra 2005 needs a radio code would you possible have this available the serial number is BP334958147786 Would really appreciate your help in need Many thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X