Citroen Saxo Clarion radio code help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Citroen Saxo Clarion radio code help

Hi everyone, Ive just bought a 2003 Citroen Saxo for the wife but the radio code isn't in the documentation and its obviously had the battery disconnected at some time as its asking for the code. Im an auto electrician by trade but specialize in engine management systems and diagnostics so its not my thing really but even being trade the dealers wont give me the code without wanting more than i think the head unit is worth to be honest. The head unit is a standard Clarion jobby the details of which are as follows: Model No: PU-2294B(D) Serial No: CL040220813562.
    I hope someone can help as without the radio working im unable to turn anything up to drown out the nagging! Many thanks in advance - Dee

Your radio is made by CLARION and the only CLARION code available for free (using a serial number ) from anywhere on the Internet is if your radio also has a BARCODE SERIAL NUMBER beginning with
    C 7000000 + + + + on a label somewhere on the metal casing.

If not then it will only be available from your Main Dealer or a Decoding Service or your local Car Radio / Audio Store who will connect a laptop to read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM) inside your radio

Comment

Working...
    X