hello from a newbie, with a Philips RC600 car stereo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello from a newbie, with a Philips RC600 car stereo

My philips car radio wont go, i recently bought a car at Auction out here in New Zealand, the battery died, now my radiowont go, the screen says WAIT, im now told it needs a code to get it going, its a Philips model RC600, the number is ph600c20439062, i will also need to know how to enter it, its getting frustrating not having something to listen to, out here i thought VDO was philips, but i see the brand has been reinstated as Philips now, any help greatly appreciated, dealers out here are not being helpfull, my E mail is
    petercee13@yahoo.co.nz

Originally posted by peter cox View Post
    My philips car radio wont go, i recently bought a car at Auction out here in New Zealand, the battery died, now my radiowont go, the screen says WAIT, im now told it needs a code to get it going, its a Philips model RC600, the number is ph600c20439062, i will also need to know how to enter it, its getting frustrating not having something to listen to, out here i thought VDO was philips, but i see the brand has been reinstated as Philips now, any help greatly appreciated, dealers out here are not being helpfull, my E mail is
    petercee13@yahoo.co.nz
    Sorry...Main Dealer or Radio decoding Service only for this code

Comment

Working...
    X