Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cd/radio code for fiat stilo visteon cd/radio player

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Hello,
    I need the code Fiat Stilo Visteon Radio CD, the several numbers:
    M000053
    Thanks a lot...
    Joe

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by joshua77677
      Hello,
      I need the code Fiat Stilo Visteon Radio CD, the several numbers:
      M000053
      Thanks a lot...
      Joe
      try code 2135

      Comment


      • #18
        It works...:-)

        Comment


        • #19
          I also want to know my code

          Good evening everyone, I'm from Brazil
          I need the code Fiat Visteon, the device has several phone numbers:
          VP70FF-18C939-AD
          ANA009343
          COSTUMER PN / NP CLIENT - 100174997

          Thanks,
          Fabio Silva

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by fbscabo View Post
            Good evening everyone, I'm from Brazil
            I need the code Fiat Visteon, the device has several phone numbers:
            VP70FF-18C939-AD
            ANA009343
            COSTUMER PN / NP CLIENT - 100174997

            Thanks,
            Fabio Silva
            code 3073 or 7186

            Comment


            • #21
              My daughter has just bought a new stylo - it has a piece of paper with a code but before I remove the battery can I check it is the keycode?

              Visteon radio serial number M030744, unit type Fiat OA

              Thanks

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by briley View Post
                My daughter has just bought a new stylo - it has a piece of paper with a code but before I remove the battery can I check it is the keycode?

                Visteon radio serial number M030744, unit type Fiat OA

                Thanks
                try code 4307

                Comment


                • #23
                  code needed

                  Hello friends.
                  I also need the code Fiat Visteon, the device has several numbers:

                  Fiat OC
                  735484418
                  M012666

                  Thanks a lot!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by orest
                    Hello friends.
                    I also need the code Fiat Visteon, the device has several numbers:

                    Fiat OC
                    735484418
                    M012666

                    Thanks a lot!
                    ..try..3704...

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X