Unlock code for Ford 6000 cd player?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ford radio code

I desperately need the radio code for the serial number M047496, many thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Emily Seaman View Post
      I desperately need the radio code for the serial number M047496, many thanks.
      Code 4136

@++
      !!! Je suis CHARLIE !!! , G........ c'est Charlot

Comment

• Please help!

Hello,
        Please can you help with a radio code for a ford focus 6000cd serial number M2000274?
        I've got a code in my log book but I've tried it multiple times following the correct instructions in the book and it still says incorrect.
        No idea why it's decided it needs the code, was fine when I went into work then I came out and it wasn't working. No battery issues or disconnections.
        Got a long drive to scout camp on sat, will be a painful journey with no radio!
        Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alymakin View Post
          Hello,
          Please can you help with a radio code for a ford focus 6000cd serial number M2000274?
          I've got a code in my log book but I've tried it multiple times following the correct instructions in the book and it still says incorrect.
          No idea why it's decided it needs the code, was fine when I went into work then I came out and it wasn't working. No battery issues or disconnections.
          Got a long drive to scout camp on sat, will be a painful journey with no radio!
          Thanks!
          Check your Serial Number again. It has too many digits

The code in the paperwork may be incorrect.

The correct radio SERIAL NUMBER is required for a code

Sometimes pressing buttons 6 & 1 together or 6 & 2 will display this number

Otherwise remove the radio from the dashboard and post the SERIAL NUMBER found on a label on the casing

Comment

• unlock code

Hi,
            I've got a second hand focus, and have just replaced the battery.
            I need the code to unlock the 6000cd radio serial no M303611, its not in the handbook.
            Thanks
            Adam

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersey View Post
              Hi,
              I've got a second hand focus, and have just replaced the battery.
              I need the code to unlock the 6000cd radio serial no M303611, its not in the handbook.
              Thanks
              Adam
              Code 0706

@++
              !!! Je suis CHARLIE !!! , G........ c'est Charlot

Comment

• Ford 6000 cd

I had to disconnect the battery on my '01 mondeo and now need the code, where do I find the serial number?
                Any help would be much appreciated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris-o-bean View Post
                  I had to disconnect the battery on my '01 mondeo and now need the code, where do I find the serial number?
                  Any help would be much appreciated.
                  Hello, please. To remove the radio from the dash and discover all of the letters+numbers on any of the labels, bar codes or a stamp in a metal housing.

Comment

• Originally posted by masterskay62 View Post
                    Hello, please. To remove the radio from the dash and discover all of the letters+numbers on any of the labels, bar codes or a stamp in a metal housing.
                    Thanks, unfortunately I do not have the tool required to remove the unit from the dash, I tried pressing buttons 6 and 1 together as suggested in an earlier post, this brought up some info but can't b sure if it is the serial no. If I have to remove the unit where can I get to tool to do so?

Comment

Thanks, unfortunately I do not have the tool required to remove the unit from the dash, I tried pressing buttons 6 and 1 together as suggested in an earlier post, this brought up some info but can't b sure if it is the serial no. If I have to remove the unit where can I get to tool to do so?
                      Info displayed when I press buttons 6 and 1: DP MV SH 50700012 07-02-00
                      Does anyone no if any of this is useful?

Comment

Info displayed when I press buttons 6 and 1: DP MV SH 50700012 07-02-00
                        Does anyone no if any of this is useful?
                        Try 6 and 2

Comment

• Can any one help with a code for a 6000cd player serial number is m005996

Comment

• Originally posted by Kal View Post
                            Can any one help with a code for a 6000cd player serial number is m005996
                            code 5611

Comment

• Help needed

Hi guys,

I'd be hugely grateful if someone could help me unlock my radio (bricked after replacing the battery)

Serial: m091716

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by njc99 View Post
                                Hi guys,

I'd be hugely grateful if someone could help me unlock my radio (bricked after replacing the battery)

Serial: m091716

Thanks
                                Try code 0939

Comment

Working...
                                X