No announcement yet.

Unlock code for Ford 6000 cd player?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have ford mondeo and 6000CD player. It's locked and I don't have a code for that. Could anyone helpme finding the code?

Serial number: M019162

Thank You in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by gsmsalim
      I have ford mondeo and 6000CD player. It's locked and I don't have a code for that. Could anyone helpme finding the code?

Serial number: M019162

Thank You in advance.
      Try code: 7240

Comment

• Ford CD 6000, made by Visteon,
        Serial no. M252746 (model single cd - KW2000)

Could I have a code please...

thx in advance,

Comment

• Hello...ford focus combi 2005 + cd 6000 code

Hello, I am new on the website and need some help...I have a ford focus combi 2005 and recently the cd/radio stopped working and it is asking for codes..I have no information but the car ID...I do not know the serial number of the CD/RADIO device, can anybody help?, is there any general code or sth?, many thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by aha View Post
            Hello, I am new on the website and need some help...I have a ford focus combi 2005 and recently the cd/radio stopped working and it is asking for codes..I have no information but the car ID...I do not know the serial number of the CD/RADIO device, can anybody help?, is there any general code or sth?, many thanks
            The radio SERIAL NUMBER is required for a code Sometimes pressing buttons 6 & 1 together or 6 & 2 will display your Serial Number Otherwise remove the radio from the dashboard and post the SERIAL NUMBER found on a label on the casing It usually begins with M or V followed by SIX digits ...such as M654321

Comment

• Unlock code for Ford 6000 cd player?

i took the batery off and now my radio is asking for a code but the code i have is not accepted can you help me
              its very urgent
              my serial number is M161042

Comment

• Originally posted by matkal View Post
                i took the batery off and now my radio is asking for a code but the code i have is not accepted can you help me
                its very urgent
                my serial number is M161042
                code 3164

Comment

• Originally posted by baldfox View Post
                  Ford CD 6000, made by Visteon,
                  Serial no. M252746 (model single cd - KW2000)

Could I have a code please...

thx in advance,
                  any ideas please?

Comment

• Originally posted by baldfox
                    any ideas please?
                    Try code 1597

Comment

• Hi to everyone can you please help me i lost my cars cd player code my code is M 3595

Hi to everyone can you please help me i lost my cars cd player code my code is M 3595

Comment

• Originally posted by mixery
                        Hi to everyone can you please help me i lost my cars cd player code my code is M 3595
                        Very little, should 6 digits

Sometimes pressing buttons 6 & 1 together or 6 & 2 will display this number

Comment

• looking for code 6000ne

Could you please give me the code for ford 6000NE with serial M217957.
                          Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by timbod View Post
                            Could you please give me the code for ford 6000NE with serial M217957.
                            Thanks!
                            Try code 2066

Comment

• ford puma, ford 6000 code

as many of the others here i have replaced my battery and unable to use the cd player as asking for the code, can someone please provide this? Serial number is m004948.

many thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicholas Stewart View Post
                                as many of the others here i have replaced my battery and unable to use the cd player as asking for the code, can someone please provide this? Serial number is m004948.

many thanks
                                code 2432

Comment

Working...
                                X