Unlock code for Ford 6000 cd player?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi there!

I looked through the thread and saw that you helped a lot of people. You are doing great job, guys! Thank you for that.
    So I am wondering could you help me too. My friend needs the unlock code for ford 6000 cd with serial number v092658. Please help us.

Comment

• Originally posted by sromanuk View Post
      Hi there!

I looked through the thread and saw that you helped a lot of people. You are doing great job, guys! Thank you for that.
      So I am wondering could you help me too. My friend needs the unlock code for ford 6000 cd with serial number v092658. Please help us.
      Ford V Serial Number Codes will not be available for free as access is required to the Ford factory database.

See PM message for cheap suggestions

Comment

• Hi, Im looking for the keycode for my ford 6000 cd player but im not sure about the serial number... i heard you can get it by pushing 1 and 6 at the same time and the info i got is this: 050803 404a.... can someone help me? thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aliekoh View Post
          Hi, Im looking for the keycode for my ford 6000 cd player but im not sure about the serial number... i heard you can get it by pushing 1 and 6 at the same time and the info i got is this: 050803 404a.... can someone help me? thanks!
          try code >>> 6 1 9 0 <<<

Comment

• Originally posted by masterskay62 View Post
            try code >>> 6 1 9 0 <<<
            Not really working i gues...

Comment

Hi, Im looking for the keycode for my ford 6000 cd player but im not sure about the serial number... i heard you can get it by pushing 1 and 6 at the same time and the info i got is this: 050803 404a.... can someone help me? thanks!
              How old is your car?

It code be a V serial number instead of M series which are not free on the net.

Comment

• Originally posted by THETIGERSHULL View Post
                How old is your car?

It code be a V serial number instead of M series which are not free on the net.
                The car is fron year 2000...

Comment

• Originally posted by Aliekoh
                  The car is fron year 2000...
                  In that case double check your serial number, it should start M

Comment

• Originally posted by THETIGERSHULL View Post
                    In that case double check your serial number, it should start M
                    The only thing i got from the radio display is mgp djs and the numbers i said before: 050803 404a.......

Comment

The only thing i got from the radio display is mgp djs and the numbers i said before: 050803 404a.......
                      you need to remove the radio to get the serial.

Comment

• Originally posted by hay88 View Post
                        you need to remove the radio to get the serial.
                        how can i easily remove the radio?

Comment

how can i easily remove the radio?
                          Very easy, stick 4 pieces of metail into the 4 holes on the outside of your stereo and pull it out.

I always use a metal coat hanger, snap off 4 equal pieces about 4" in length then push them into the 4 holes on the outside of you stereo and pull at same time. Thank you

Comment

• I held down 6 and 1 and it displayed my serial code - hope this helps people. But would anyone have the code for serial number M065306? Much appreciated!

Comment

• Originally posted by riclb View Post
                              I held down 6 and 1 and it displayed my serial code - hope this helps people. But would anyone have the code for serial number M065306? Much appreciated!
                              Bonjour

Code 3463

@++
                              !!! Je suis CHARLIE !!! , G........ c'est Charlot

Comment

• 2 stupid questions, 1. Where is my radio serial number.
                                and 2. if I need to take the radio out how do I do that lol.

Just had some repairs made to my focus and the battery came out, the code on the card in my owners manual (1193) is not working, HELP!!! lol

Comment

Working...
                                X