No announcement yet.

Unlock code for Ford 6000 cd player?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, new to this forum, it looks like there's a good bunch of helpful people here, so thanks in advance for any pointers you can give me.

I have bought a 2004 Mondeo today and when I turn it on the radio (6000) displays a load of numbers and then comes up with a message 'retry in 30 minutes'.

After 30 minutes it just resets itself to 30 minutes, almost like it is permanently locked.

Anybody know what I need to do? cheers.

Comment

• Originally posted by timmbleaddams
      Hi, new to this forum, it looks like there's a good bunch of helpful people here, so thanks in advance for any pointers you can give me.

I have bought a 2004 Mondeo today and when I turn it on the radio (6000) displays a load of numbers and then comes up with a message 'retry in 30 minutes'.

After 30 minutes it just resets itself to 30 minutes, almost like it is permanently locked.

Anybody know what I need to do? cheers.
      You mean you have not attempted (at any time) to enter a code?

Comment

• Originally posted by RegWorts
        You mean you have not attempted (at any time) to enter a code?
        A colleague picked it up for me today and has said it was like that when he got it - not sure if this is the case - and not particularly bothered, just want to fix it if possible or replace it. Is it screwed?

Comment

• Originally posted by timmbleaddams
          A colleague picked it up for me today and has said it was like that when he got it - not sure if this is the case - and not particularly bothered, just want to fix it if possible or replace it. Is it screwed?
          See PM message

Comment

• Originally posted by RegWorts
            See PM message
            Many thanks for this. I went and bought a new one today, but have to wait a week for a casing part to arrive - so it can be fitted. So if I can get it working in the meantime, this would be great. :-)

Comment

• mondeo radio code

hi everyone,

does anyone know the radio code for my 55 plate mondeo M042076.cant find a codesnywhere and fot want to give the dealer the satisfaction of my 30quid.Thanks people.

shaun

Comment

• Originally posted by shaunr
                hi everyone,

does anyone know the radio code for my 55 plate mondeo M042076.cant find a codesnywhere and fot want to give the dealer the satisfaction of my 30quid.Thanks people.

shaun
                Try code 0141

Comment

• mondeo code

thanks i will give it a go

Comment

• radio code

thanks for the code ur a star! it worked!

Comment

• Ford 6000 unlock code

Hi there any chance you could get a unlock code for my transit the serial number is v137271
                      Thanks in advance

Comment

• Originally posted by Rixter
                        Hi there any chance you could get a unlock code for my transit the serial number is v137271
                        Thanks in advance
                        Ford V Serial codes are not usually available for free from anywhere on the Internet (unless you can blag it for free from Ford) as they are not calculated using software but require access to the Ford factory database( via a Ford Dealer)...which is not commercially available as software.

See your PM message for cheap and reliable options

Otherwise try your Ford Dealer or a Radio Decoding Service

Comment

• 6000 cd code please?

Hi everyone im looking for a code for 6000 cd player serial number M033348 thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sch0013
                            Hi everyone im looking for a code for 6000 cd player serial number M033348 thanks.
                            Try code 0425

Comment

• Code radio player 6000CD - ford focus

Hi everyone,

Im looking for a code for Ford Focus 6000CD radio player.

Serial number: M214734

Can you help me?

Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gostynho
                                Hi everyone,

Im looking for a code for Ford Focus 6000CD radio player.

Serial number: M214734

Can you help me?

Thanks.
                                try code 8426

Comment

Working...
                                X