Clear All

• Originally posted by stiv View Post
    you helped me i get the s.n.

its MO42986

CAN I GET THE CODE PLEASE?
    Try code 7118

Comment

• please help!!

Hello, I have an old ford focus that was out of battery and now the radio is coded.
      The model is: YS6F-18C815-CA
      SN: ACG042638
      Please help me.

Comment

• Originally posted by cezarhh View Post
        Hello, I have an old ford focus that was out of battery and now the radio is coded.
        The model is: YS6F-18C815-CA
        SN: ACG042638
        Please help me.
        try code 4924.....or 5597

Comment

• thanks!

Originally posted by RegWorts View Post
          try code 4924.....or 5597
          alright, thank you for your attention.

Comment

• Ford SMax

Got a new battery and was smug that I had the little plastic key fob with the radio code on it. Smugness went when the code was wrong and the stereo then locked! Please help... Ford SMax with a 6000 stereo. I pressed 6 and 1 and it gave me a long code. The last bit of the code reads M042480. I hope this is what you guys need to help me out. Thanks!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by James Ball View Post
              Got a new battery and was smug that I had the little plastic key fob with the radio code on it. Smugness went when the code was wrong and the stereo then locked! Please help... Ford SMax with a 6000 stereo. I pressed 6 and 1 and it gave me a long code. The last bit of the code reads M042480. I hope this is what you guys need to help me out. Thanks!!!!
              code 4322

Comment

• 6000 CD Unlock Code

Hi I managed to get my radio out to attach a AUX In lead but now I need a code - SN: V225399

Thanks in advance!

Comment

• Originally posted by discopopstar View Post
                  Hi I managed to get my radio out to attach a AUX In lead but now I need a code - SN: V225399

Thanks in advance!
                  code only PM

Comment

• waah

Hi my 00 ford focus also had its battery out and I needed a radio code.
                    Thing is I found the serial number and the keycode under the ashtray, I also used that calculator software and got the same code.
                    My serial number is M129966 and the code is 1681, apparently.
                    Yet every time I enter the code (and press 5 to confirm it?) it says wait 30mins, then the enter code screen comes up again.
                    There is a little 8 there too, so im afraid I only have a certain number of tries before it gets locked or something??

Can anyone please give me an idea what's going on? Any help would be so so so appreciated. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by flapattack View Post
                      Hi my 00 ford focus also had its battery out and I needed a radio code.
                      Thing is I found the serial number and the keycode under the ashtray, I also used that calculator software and got the same code.
                      My serial number is M129966 and the code is 1681, apparently.
                      Yet every time I enter the code (and press 5 to confirm it?) it says wait 30mins, then the enter code screen comes up again.
                      There is a little 8 there too, so im afraid I only have a certain number of tries before it gets locked or something??

Can anyone please give me an idea what's going on? Any help would be so so so appreciated. Thanks
                      You are perhaps using the wrong code.

The correct radio SERIAL NUMBER can sometimes be obtained by pressing buttons 6 & 1 together or 6 & 2 .

Otherwise remove the radio from the dashboard and post the SERIAL NUMBER found on a label on the casing

Comment

• Originally posted by discopopstar View Post

Thanks in advance!
                        Your code is 8676

Comment

• Could I bother for a code?

Serial:
                          v209534

Comment

• Originally posted by Meatball1989 View Post
                            Could I bother for a code?

Serial:
                            v209534
                            Sorry No code free serial V

Comment

• Originally posted by Meatball1989 View Post
                              Could I bother for a code?

Serial:
                              v209534
                              Ford V Serial codes are not usually available for free from anywhere on the Internet (unless you can blag it for free from Ford) as they are not calculated using software but require access to the Ford factory database( via a Ford Dealer)...which is not commercially available as software.

See your PM message for cheapest options

Otherwise try your Ford Dealer or a Radio Decoding Service

Comment

• Thanks

Originally posted by masterskay62 View Post
                                code 4322
                                Thank you for that. £5 going to charity for your help.

Comment

Working...
                                X