Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clarion car radio

Hi evrybody...
    I have a car stereo and it needs a con that i donīt have can anybody help me?
    The Radio is:
    A clarion PU 9970 A
    All the numbers in the radio:rolleyes5:
    286-8497-00
    96 233539 80
    CL0265V0045707
    Tanks

The only CLARION code available for free (using a serial number ) from anywhere on the Internet is if your radio also has a BARCODE SERIAL NUMBER beginning with C7000000 + + + + on a label somewhere on the metal casing.

If not then it will only be available from your Main Dealer or a Decoding Service or your local Car Radio / Audio Store who will connect a laptop to read/recode the memory chip (EEPROM)

Comment

The problem is that the main dealer whants 50€ for the code

Comment

Originally posted by Alexxx106 View Post
        The problem is that the main dealer whants 50€ for the code
        If there is no Barcode Serial Number C7000000 ++++ then it will NOT be available for free and you will have to pay

Comment

ok :frown5:
          tanks

Comment

Clarion Suzuki code

I need a code for the radio in a Suzuki Liana,it is made by Clarion,I think it is Model No. PS 25998 and serial no 0001514 but the paper is a bit wrinkled so not sure.Suzuki part no.39101-55GGO Clarion Part No.286-6186-02.Any help greatly appreciated.Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin View Post
              I need a code for the radio in a Suzuki Liana,it is made by Clarion,I think it is Model No. PS 25998 and serial no 0001514 but the paper is a bit wrinkled so not sure.Suzuki part no.39101-55GGO Clarion Part No.286-6186-02.Any help greatly appreciated.Thank You.
              Sorry....will only be available from the Main Dealer or the unit will have to be taken into a Radio Decoding Service to obtain this code

It will not be available for free or cheap from anywhere on the Internet

Comment

Working...
              X